Saturday night before the opener?

Lori

Haven't seen much talk about it. Anyone got any plans? The traditional get-together at Danny's? Someplace else?

I'm not sure what time I'm getting in (covering a HS game that starts at 1:30 p.m.), so I'm figuring 6-6:30 at the absolute earliest ...

I didn't reserve a room at Danny's but thought maybe one of the bar lofts again. I loved having the room but many complainted that it was too out of the way or "we didn't even know you were in there"

Had lunch at Danny's today, I requested that they set aside three booths in one of the lofts for us Saturday night, starting at 6:30pm. I left my name and also Two Bills Drive, so you can ask for that section when arriving. I'm expecting right now I'll be getting there around 6:30.

Cocktail service style, which they told me was you can order both food and drinks from our server, whomever she may be that night.

Had lunch at Danny's today, I requested that they set aside three booths in one of the lofts for us Saturday night, starting at 6:30pm. I left my name and also Two Bills Drive, so you can ask for that section when arriving. I'm expecting right now I'll be getting there around 6:30.

Cocktail service style, which they told me was you can order both food and drinks from our server, whomever she may be that night.

Nice going JACK.... Alway can count on you .......... EXCEPT FOR THE TICKETS :huh::thumbsup:

SIDBUFF