palin 17 year old daughter pregnant

Obama's response

"Let me be as clear as possible," Obama said. "I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor or her potential performance as a vice president."

And it is not... WE are talking about it. What? Can't the populus talk about it? Who the eff cares?

Once again in case you missed it, 3 days after she 1st appeared with mccain? This woman is currently a horror movie.....Palindrome.

Actually since you missed it, the state hired the attorney to represent her in her capacity as governor, and he has been working for several weeks.

So let me get this straight. Mama Palin preaches abstinence-only birth control, but dear daughter Bristol ignores this and gets knocked-up. So either Mama wasn't all that involved with her family OR even her own kids don't listen to her.

I can't imagine this going any worse for McCain. An affair, perhaps?

Obama's response

"Let me be as clear as possible," Obama said. "I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor or her potential performance as a vice president."

Good for Obama.

The children should be off limits.

Why do we know this? A limp dick internet rumor makes it rounds that the governor faked a baby birth and she is so alarmed by this stupid rumor that she offers up her pregnant daughter as proof that her daughter could not have been pregnant because she is still pregnant? Would not it have been easier to just have the doctor say who had the baby?

Why do we know this? A limp dick internet rumor makes it rounds that the governor faked a baby birth and she is so alarmed by this stupid rumor that she offers up her pregnant daughter as proof that her daughter could not have been pregnant because she is still pregnant? Would not it have been easier to just have the doctor say who had the baby?

The irony is that the rumor turned out to be not so "limp dick" after all. It's really an odd coincidence.