Walker to Start at LT

Frez

Bill, have you thought about anything else in the past 3 months other than Jason Peters? For gods sake, give it a rest. The guy is a good player, but I think he was far from spectacular last season. Our offense scored TWENTY touchdowns the entire season. With those numbers, noone deserves a raise, especially a guy who has THREE years left on his contract. I don't think he even wants to play for the Bills any longer. Forget about the guy, and enjoy who we have playing, because I think we have a LOT of talent on this year's roster.

It all starts Sunday. You can only root for the guys who are actually on the team. Bye Bye Jason Peters, you will really miss football while we begin our march to the promised land.

I don't see how you can attribute the lack of scoring to Peters. The team had a rookie qb, and Losman. Lynch was a rookie, Butler had no experience, and Fowler had a pretty bad season imo. Peters made the pro bowl.

Still, I understand the intent of your post, and would happily agree to disagree.

Nah, I am just a guy who wants the Bills to win. Unlike some, I don't live in a dream world.

At this point, a trade wouldn't surprise me. Do you think that Ralph would take a 1 and a 2 from a somewhat weak team? I don't. What if said team finished last, and we had the first pick of the draft? Would Ralph/Jauron draft a 65 million dollar LT, even if he thought he was the next Orlando Pace? :devil:

No, if Peters is traded, it will probably be to a contender for this reason alone.

The Bills had a very good chance to make the playoffs this year. It could still happen; anything is possible. Without Peters, they have a much better chance of once again treading water. This is disappointing to some fans. You know, the ones who are objective rather than starry eyed, and can see no wrong from Ralph, or the great Dick Jauron. :devil:

Know what I mean?

I think the team and Peters should sumbit this to non-biding mediation and I suggest your daughter as the mediator, she'd get these stubborn fools, on boths sides, to see the light. Plus she'd make about $3,000 per hour.

I am aware of this. You make a solid point, but you must admit that with the new CBA, the price went sky high. Ralph himself acknowledges the situation all the time.

Btw, talk about a dumb mistake....Williams was a mauler in college. He was just too big and strong for the kids to line up against him. Still, at that weight, I can't understand what TD was thinking in terms of him ever playing LT in this league. I know that his qb was left-handed, but this is the NFL, and Williams probably outweighed the next biggest LT by 50 pounds or more. :devil:

It was even dumber than that, Williams played RT in college, not the left. I and several others pointed this out at the time and were told that were a pack of morons. Texas had a lefty at QB, we were told, so they played him on the right to protect the blind side. However, he played on the right side his junior year as well when they had a righty at QB. In hindsight anyway it should of been obvious.

It was even dumber than that, Williams played RT in college, not the left. I and several others pointed this out at the time and were told that were a pack of morons. Texas had a lefty at QB, we were told, so they played him on the right to protect the blind side. However, he played on the right side his junior year as well when they had a righty at QB. In hindsight anyway it should of been obvious.

Hard to go wrong with a guy dubbed "The Next Leonard Davis." :devil: