BRUCE ALERT Declared for WNY

bluenews

Bruce Alert declared for WNY!

Taking my brother to airport this afternoon. I'll be on the lookout for a unhappy, fat, out of shape, former Pro Bowl offensive tackle returning to WNY in the baggage claim area.

Please help......be on the lookout at Amtrak, Bus Station and in back of taxis.

Bruce Alert declared for WNY!

Taking my brother to airport this afternoon. I'll be on the lookout for a unhappy, fat, out of shape, former Pro Bowl offensive tackle returning to WNY in the baggage claim area.

Please help......be on the lookout at Amtrak, Bus Station and in back of taxis.

Good one :devil:. The key is whether he is accompanied by a sheepish looking fellow in an overpriced suit or if he is greeted by an equally sheepish looking fellow carrying a large canvass sack with "$" on it. That should tell us if he got a new deal or is reporting without one.

I think the best odds are on him reporting followed by a decent interval for the team to save face followed by a very large new contract. Just a guess and I know it is so please, no chorus of "how do you know that" replies.

Good one :devil:. The key is whether he is accompanied by a sheepish looking fellow in an overpriced suit or if he is greeted by an equally sheepish looking fellow carrying a large canvass sack with "$" on it. That should tell us if he got a new deal or is reporting without one.

I think the best odds are on him reporting followed by a decent interval for the team to save face followed by a very large new contract. Just a guess and I know it is so please, no chorus of "how do you know that" replies.

Mickey, as one of your critics, I have to say that your last para in this message is one of the most sensible things written on this whole mess. I think that is the most likely outcome as well, provided there are no hidden injury problems, and the summer drama will recede into memory.

Now that would be hilarious to go to the airport with a couple of those $ bags and a sign, then wait at passenger arrivals.