Micheal Moore

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm neither religious nor conservative (tho the Lefties here may disagree since I'm not one of "them")

Just because I'm not religous doesn't mean that I don't believe in God. It's got nothing to do with Katrina or any natural disasters punishing the "wicked"

My belief in God stems from a quote from Benjamin Franklin...

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

:thumbsup:

Na, your comments are usually about as non home-team as it gets around here. If God gave us beer, I give him many thanks, I just don't buy that he gives two ***** about our weather patterns.

Since the very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, I unfortunately see little hope for people who live near Hurricane Alley or the Gulf Coast and are not prepared to get blasted every couple of years. Personally, I prefer the occasional blizzard or ice storm every decade or so. Plus, this way I get to keep my Bills season tickets.

Since the very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results

You mean like choosing to live in a city that is below sea level. Not evacuating when a storm threatens to overflow the levees then wondering why they're having a problem . Then 3 years later going thru the same thing and wondering why they're screwed?

You mean like choosing to live in a city that is below sea level. Not evacuating when a storm threatens to overflow the levees then wondering why they're having a problem . Then 3 years later going thru the same thing and wondering why they're screwed?

As non-PC as it sounds, uh...yes, exactly.

It is the nation's busiest port.

no it isint

New Orleans is an industrial and distribution center.he Port of New Orleans is the 5th-largest port in the United States based on volume of cargo handled, second-largest in the state after the Port of South Louisiana, and 12th-largest in the U.S. based on value of cargo. The Port of South Louisiana, also based in the New Orleans area, is the world's busiest in terms of bulk tonnage, and, when combined with the Port of N.O., it forms the 4th-largest port system in volume handled.

Hey dimwit did you watch the actual conversation in it's entirety that I posted? Obviously not. If you had you would have heard Moore say he hopes nobody gets hurt. Also did you read through the quoted Republican politicians made about Katrina. I guess you didn't pass third grade yet. :thumbsup:

So do your research before posting lies. :worthy:

Hahahahaa!

It's so fun to catch the tards. I did. I read the whole thing. And, I was sure that someone was going to come along and fall into this, I didn't expect it to be you. Buddy, the fact is the man said what he said. You can yell at me all you want, but the words are clear as a bell. You and Moore can try and obfuscate all you want. But the truth is: his words and meaning will still be clear as a bell. As evidenced by YOUR OWN POST :worthy: , it wasn't until after he realized he might create an image problem for himself by displaying just how much of tool he is, that he decided to temper his remarks. This is an object lesson in what a pure, hateful, far-left tool is and does. And then: how they try to get out of it.

Are you sure you really want to get into a "defend Michael Moore" debate with me? Think first, I'm just sayin'. :devil: It's not a good plan. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that, unless you want to spend the next 50 pages of this thread trying to defend every hateful, stupid, and ridiculous lie or massive distortion that has ever come out of that guys' mouth.

Remember that old chestnut...

O'Reilly: Well then what should the tax rate be for people who make around $150-200k and above a year?

Moore: 60, 70, 75%. Whatever it will take to fund these programs.

and then he tried to say that his words were "misinterpreted" for the next week and that O'Reilly was a liar.

I'm gong out for a beer. Please, go ahead and spaz out all you want, I want to have something funny to read when I get back.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, do you really like Micheal Moore that much? Why? Are you pissed that we don't or something? Maybe? Edit: Here's some unsolicited advice, if you agree with Moore in terms of issues, then you should be pissed at him(not us) for being such a crappy representative of those issues. We're not your problem, he is.

[sarcasm]

Are you pissed that you wasted your money on his dopey movie/book, only to realize you got suckered(Especially FarenBS 9/11) once the rest of your friends laughed and you didn't get the joke, and you're taking it out on me?

Hahahahaa!

It's so fun to catch the tards. I did. I read the whole thing. And, I was sure that someone was going to come along and fall into this, I didn't expect it to be you. Buddy, the fact is the man said what he said. You can yell at me all you want, but the words are clear as a bell. You and Moore can try and obfuscate all you want. But the truth is: his words and meaning will still be clear as a bell. As evidenced by YOUR OWN POST :thumbsup: , it wasn't until after he realized he might create an image problem for himself by displaying just how much of tool he is, that he decided to temper his remarks. This is an object lesson in what a pure, hateful, far-left tool is and does.

Are you sure you really want to get into a "defend Michael Moore" debate with me? Think first, I'm just sayin'. :worthy: It's not a good plan. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that, unless you want to spend the next 50 pages of this thread trying to defend every hateful, stupid, and ridiculous lie or massive distortion that has ever come out of that guys' mouth.

O'Reilly: Well then what should the tax rate be for people who make around $150-200k and above a year?

and then he tried to say that his words were "misinterpreted" for the next week and that O'Reilly was a liar.

I'm gong out for a beer. Please, go ahead and spaz out all you want, I want to have something funny to read when I get back.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, do you really like Micheal Moore that much? Why? Are you pissed that we don't or something? Maybe?

[sarcasm]

Are you pissed that you wasted your money on his dopey movie/book and you're taking it out on me?

You must LOVE you some Michael Moore. Hell I couldn't fill 50 pages about my Mother and I love her or at least I thought I did. Why are you so obsessed w/ Moore that you get excited when someone defends him? It's just a little strange to me that's all.

Hahahahaa!

It's so fun to catch the tards. I did. I read the whole thing. And, I was sure that someone was going to come along and fall into this, I didn't expect it to be you. Buddy, the fact is the man said what he said. You can yell at me all you want, but the words are clear as a bell. You and Moore can try and obfuscate all you want. But the truth is: his words and meaning will still be clear as a bell. As evidenced by YOUR OWN POST :thumbsup: , it wasn't until after he realized he might create an image problem for himself by displaying just how much of tool he is, that he decided to temper his remarks. This is an object lesson in what a pure, hateful, far-left tool is and does.

Are you sure you really want to get into a "defend Michael Moore" debate with me? Think first, I'm just sayin'. :worthy: It's not a good plan. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that, unless you want to spend the next 50 pages of this thread trying to defend every hateful, stupid, and ridiculous lie or massive distortion that has ever come out of that guys' mouth.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, do you really like Micheal Moore that much? Why? Are you pissed that we don't or something? Maybe?

[sarcasm]

Are you pissed that you wasted your money on his dopey movie/book and you're taking it out on me?

O get off your high horse, yes Michael Moore is a panderer, but a number of rw knuckle draggers said the same thing about NO before and around Katrina. Also, one those rw preachers said it about NY when the twin towers where first hit. There are idiots on both sides. If you were not so one sided, I'd buy your criticism of Moore, but when you invoke the liar O'Reilly as a counter balance you lose me. Moore is still insane and getting paid handsomely for it, but so is O'Reilly.

So, what.

Hell I couldn't fill 50 pages about my Mother and I love her or at least I thought I did

I could fill 50 pages about my Mom right now :lol:

I talked to my Dad earlier today. She's been fighting Cancer the last year and a half and kicing it's ass. But the last couple of days Cancer seems to have made a comeback :thumbsup::worthy: :worthy: :devil:

PS, if I seem more un-intelligable than normal it's because I'm drinking away my sorrows :wub:

Hahahahaa!

[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]

Kindly remove your head and loofah from Bill O'Reilly's ass and share with us your interpretation of the quotes in this thread (from people who actually "matter") regarding Katrina and 911. Your use of :worthy: is not only ridiculous, but also quite telling and you may as well be wearing a jersey.

I could fill 50 pages about my Mom right now :wub:

I talked to my Dad earlier today. She's been fighting Cancer the last year and a half and kicing it's ass. But the last couple of days Cancer seems to have made a comeback :worthy: :worthy: :devil::lol:

PS, if I seem more un-intelligable than normal it's because I'm drinking away my sorrows :P

Sorry to hear that bro. My prayers are with her and you. Uh Oh I said prayers!!! DUCK!

I'll have a beer w/ ya. :thumbsup:

I talked to my Dad earlier today. She's been fighting Cancer the last year and a half and kicing it's ass. But the last couple of days Cancer seems to have made a comeback :thumbsup::worthy: :worthy: :devil:

PS, if I seem more un-intelligable than normal it's because I'm drinking away my sorrows :wub:

Sorry about that, my Mom is in a similar sit, not as bad right now but she keeps getting bad news. Doubt she will make it another year. Many reasons for it, but the main one is that she is wheel chair bound and once she beats one cancer, another different form seems to show up worse six months later. The last one is a duzy and the radiation and chemo is kicking her butt.

The cancer seems to be responding, but we all know how that goes. Plus her Mom died of it.

Jeez my writing is falling apart too, my prayers are with you and your mom....

Sorry to hear that Dev... Stay strong! My mother passed away from ovarian cancer... It will be 10 years in February.

Sorry about that, my Mom is in a similar sit, not as bad right now but she keeps getting bad news. Doubt she will make it another year. Many reasons for it, but the main one is that she is wheel chair bound and once she beats one cancer, another different form seems to show up worse six months later. The last one is a duzy and the radiation and chemo is kicking her butt.

That's the exact situation my mom is going thru right now

She had Breast Cancer and hid it from everyone because she spent all of her life worrying about others (my dad, brother, and I) before she let anyone else worry about her problems. Unfortunately the Cancer spread to other parts of her body before she went to the doctor

We thought she had it beat until a couple months ago, but the bone and liver/spleen has gotten worse. She was going thru radiation and chemo and was very fatigued. The fatigue was attributed to the chemo and radiation therapy at first, but now it has gotten considerably worse :thumbsup:

Wrong. As evidenced by the following:

“I was just thinking, this Gustav is proof that there is a God in heaven,” Moore said. “To just have it planned at the same time, that it would actually be on its way to New Orleans for Day One of the Republican convention, up in the Twin Cities, at the top of the Mississippi River.”

There's your context. Therefore, nobody is taking Moore's drivel out of context. Only somebody below the 3rd grade reading level could possibly "misinterpret" what he is saying. Sorry but using the "out of context" defense doesn't work here. I wonder how many people know anymore what the concept of "out of context" actually means... rolleyes.gif ...because I keep hearing it from every tool there is. I'm sure the Jerry Springer crowd thinks it means "way to get out of saying stupid crap". Is that what you are going for here?

Hahahahaa!

It's so fun to catch the tards. I did. I read the whole thing. And, I was sure that someone was going to come along and fall into this, I didn't expect it to be you. Buddy, the fact is the man said what he said. You can yell at me all you want, but the words are clear as a bell. You and Moore can try and obfuscate all you want. But the truth is: his words and meaning will still be clear as a bell. As evidenced by YOUR OWN POST :thumbsup: , it wasn't until after he realized he might create an image problem for himself by displaying just how much of tool he is, that he decided to temper his remarks. This is an object lesson in what a pure, hateful, far-left tool is and does. And then: how they try to get out of it.

Are you sure you really want to get into a "defend Michael Moore" debate with me? Think first, I'm just sayin'. :wub: It's not a good plan. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that, unless you want to spend the next 50 pages of this thread trying to defend every hateful, stupid, and ridiculous lie or massive distortion that has ever come out of that guys' mouth.

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, do you really like Micheal Moore that much? Why? Are you pissed that we don't or something? Maybe? Edit: Here's some unsolicited advice, if you agree with Moore in terms of issues, then you should be pissed at him(not us) for being such a crappy representative of those issues. We're not your problem, he is.

[sarcasm]

Are you pissed that you wasted your money on his dopey movie/book, only to realize you got suckered(Especially FarenBS 9/11) once the rest of your friends laughed and you didn't get the joke, and you're taking it out on me?

So now you've gone from it wasn't out of context to admitting he did say he hoped nobody got hurt because he realized it was an image problem for him and therefore he obviously didn't mean it. Why don't you comment on all of the Repulican comments about Katrina? Nice job of skating over how you were wrong. Why do you want to make 50 pages of Moore stuff? If you can write a full 50 pages go ahead but it has to be 50 pages. I won't defend Moore on everything he says just the stuff that is used out of context to discredit him.

I agree it was a dumb thing to say but if you think that the Republicans wouldn't be doing worse if it was the other way around you're naive. Just go back to the quotes I put out and tell me they wouldn't.

I could fill 50 pages about my Mom right now :P

I talked to my Dad earlier today. She's been fighting Cancer the last year and a half and kicing it's ass. But the last couple of days Cancer seems to have made a comeback :worthy: :worthy: :devil::lol:

PS, if I seem more un-intelligable than normal it's because I'm drinking away my sorrows :(

Chin up guy, I beat Cancer 5 years ago! As long as you keep positive you can keep her positive and that's a big help. Don't let her wallow in self pity. Keep trying to make her laugh.

If both of you are ready

I've never heard about his maltreatment of his workers. Link?

I have seen it online, but I can't find the link right now.

Moore is largely (:thumbsup:) irrelevant at this point anyway...most Americans have figured out what an amazing self-promoting gasbag that guy is.

And, regardless of how you felt about Charlton Heston's beliefs, there's gotta be a special place in hell for Moore considering the way he treated Heston when the latter was obviously suffering from Alzheimer's in "Bowling for Columbine".