Great Game Last night

Trader

It was not in Orchard Park though, it was in Amherst.

This game had everything Athletes who play for the joy of the game. Downfiled passing 250 + yards rushing. The home team scored 40+ points to beat a better known team. The fans had a great time. Didn't spend a pile of case either. Parking tickets food less than 25 bucks.

If you went to the Bills game you missed it.

This game had everything Athletes who play for the joy of the game. Downfiled passing 250 + yards rushing. The home team scored 40+ points to beat a better known team. The fans had a great time. Didn't spend a pile of case either. Parking tickets food less than 25 bucks.

You talking about a high school game or something? :thumbsup:

ummmmm, congeratulations

I believe I made the right choice to sell my tickets for the Bills practice squad game. The UB game was entertaining and a great night weather wise. I think UB got a little cocky when up 14-0, but that might teach them a good lesson down the road. I thought the play calling was great, the run set up the long pass plays all night long. Starks ran hard and was very good, but he needs to hang onto the ball! I'll give Gill credit for benching him the entire next drive after his first fumble. Next week is Pitt in Pittsburgh. GO BULLS!!!

Um...Yeah.. that is why I come to TBD to get a report about a good game not involving the Bills... Man I must have blown it. I should have taken a plane from South Carolina to Buffalo.. rented a car to drive to Amherst to see a great game. No thank you.

But on the other hand, I'm glad you enjooyed the game!

I believe I made the right choice to sell my tickets for the Bills practice squad game. The UB game was entertaining and a great night weather wise. I think UB got a little cocky when up 14-0, but that might teach them a good lesson down the road. I thought the play calling was great, the run set up the long pass plays all night long. Starks ran hard and was very good, but he needs to hang onto the ball! I'll give Gill credit for benching him the entire next drive after his first fumble. Next week is Pitt in Pittsburgh. GO BULLS!!!

I loved the WR screen call when UTEP blitzed in the 1Q. 68yd TD! What a beatdown.

PTR