prediction

9-7 -- my prediction.

W SEATTLE SEAHAWKS home opener. shut down julius jones. trent to the royal for 2 scores.

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars JAX is too physical. garrard is special. close game. trent might get injured.

W OAKLAND RAIDERS OAK is terrible. shut donw mcfadden. blitz -- shoebel with 3 sacks.

W @ St. Louis Rams steven jackson = 8 guys in the box. trent finds lang bombs -- posts. soft st. louis DEF.

L @ Arizona Cardinals zona is a good team and will surprise. will be hot and nasty. Larry Fitz with 2 scores.

BYE

L SAN DIEGO CHARGERS even at home, we can't beat this team. OL and DE too much. especially without Peters.

L @ Miami Dolphins miami is for real. they are physical and have a good running game.

L NEW YORK JETS favre eats up the soft cover 2 de. jets OL in is dynamic. ouch

L @ New England Patriots too much brady and moss. NE is still to powerful

W CLEVELAND BROWNS we can hang with the slow browns. their def is soft enoug for trent to find holes.

W @ Kansas City Chiefs stop larry johnson with 9 guys in the box and we win. fred jackson screen passes rule.

W SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS this will be a close game. lindell field goal late.

W MIAMI DOLPHINS (Toronto) bills will get timely special teams play. blow out win for blfo.

W @ New York Jets bills surprise everyone and win in NY. marshawn goes wild for 200 total yrds.

W @ Denver Broncos denver is terrible on def. bills win a squeeker by a field goal.

L NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9-7 -- my prediction.

W SEATTLE SEAHAWKS home opener. shut down julius jones. trent to the royal for 2 scores.

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars JAX is too physical. garrard is special. close game. trent might get injured.

W OAKLAND RAIDERS OAK is terrible. shut donw mcfadden. blitz -- shoebel with 3 sacks.

W @ St. Louis Rams steven jackson = 8 guys in the box. trent finds lang bombs -- posts. soft st. louis DEF.

L @ Arizona Cardinals zona is a good team and will surprise. will be hot and nasty. Larry Fitz with 2 scores.

BYE

L SAN DIEGO CHARGERS even at home, we can't beat this team. OL and DE too much. especially without Peters.

L @ Miami Dolphins miami is for real. they are physical and have a good running game.

W CLEVELAND BROWNS we can hang with the slow browns. their def is soft enoug for trent to find holes.

W @ Kansas City Chiefs stop larry johnson with 9 guys in the box and we win. fred jackson screen passes rule.

W MIAMI DOLPHINS (Toronto) bills will get timely special teams play. blow out win for blfo.

W @ New York Jets bills surprise everyone and win in NY. marshawn goes wild for 200 total yrds.

W @ Denver Broncos denver is terrible on def. bills win a squeeker by a field goal.

L NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

hahaha, I'm definitely scared of that dynamic Jets OL. This is a tangent, but that comment made me think about something. Does anyone else get really annoyed when people talk about the jets and how good their offensive line is and use D'brickishaw as an example. I mean since he was a high pick and people know his name, and he's started every game the last couple years people assume he's good when the fact is the guy can't pass block to save his life. Schoebel, Jason Taylor, and Richard Seymour all abuse him twice a year. If he was a quarterback who was that high a pick and had performed as badly people would be talking about what a bust he is, but since no one pays attention to linemen people just assume he's good because they've heard of him.

9-7 -- my prediction.

BYE

L NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

I dont see us losing to the dolphins and jets in back to back weeks...no way....also we may be playin NE scrubs in week 17. Also I dont know how easy a win against the browns will be by the 2nd half of the season when their injuries are solved. Id add 2 wins and a loss to round it out to 10-6....and that = playoffs!!!

I've seen it a few times now, people think we are going to lose to Arizona. They are the freakin cardinals! If we can't beat them, we won't beat anybody good, and we'll be a bad team.

Here is my prediction: If we beat the Cardinals, we'll have a winning record (or 8-8). If we don't, we'll have a losing record.

Nick Mangold is a special center. Brick is a star in the making. Your a clown if you think otherwise. woody is servicable. a seasoned vet. BUT FANECA is the best guard in pro football. favre also makes the line better as he recongnized hot reads and check downs. his pocket pressence is second to NONE. JETS will surprise...

hahaha, I'm definitely scared of that dynamic Jets OL. This is a tangent, but that comment made me think about something. Does anyone else get really annoyed when people talk about the jets and how good their offensive line is and use D'brickishaw as an example. I mean since he was a high pick and people know his name, and he's started every game the last couple years people assume he's good when the fact is the guy can't pass block to save his life. Schoebel, Jason Taylor, and Richard Seymour all abuse him twice a year. If he was a quarterback who was that high a pick and had performed as badly people would be talking about what a bust he is, but since no one pays attention to linemen people just assume he's good because they've heard of him.

I also love how people think that throwing a brand new left guard and right tackle in to a new system with a new quarterback automatically takes a team from being a projected 4-12 to 9-7, 10-6.

Ha... never heard of adding a new LG and RT with a new quarterback before... :lol::lol: :lol:

Nick Mangold is a special center. Brick is a star in the making. Your a clown if you think otherwise. woody is servicable. a seasoned vet. BUT FANECA is the best guard in pro football. favre also makes the line better as he recongnized hot reads and check downs. his pocket pressence is second to NONE. JETS will surprise...

I guess I'm a clown then, because living in NJ and watching a lot of jets games and watching "Brick" get abused by every decent pass rusher in the league, I dont think he's a star in the making. And you think Faneca is the best guard in pro football? Have you watched the steelers once since 2005? He was a liability last year on a line that gave up 47 sacks.

Ya, you gotta love since Ferguson wasn't a Pro Bowl LT as a rookie people around here think he is a bust. :lol: He has gotten progressively better and while sure, the top DE's still get the better of him from time to time, the guy has the tools and has gotten better and works at it. Playing next to Faneca will not hurt his chances either....... Their line is very solid like it or not. I prefer not but what's a brother gonna do.

favre never missed a game. part his line and THEN HIS POCKET PRESSENSE. same for manning and marino before him. savvy ---- savvy savvy...quick release, read def adn unload on hot reads and recognizing protection problems vs. overloads

I don't know about that, right now I'm watching Manny the guy who mows my lawn play football instead, he seems to have pretty good pocket presence but I'm gonna run over there and sack the sh-- outta him if he don't get back to work. Lazy fugger :lol: :lol:

Ya, you gotta love since Ferguson wasn't a Pro Bowl LT as a rookie people around here think he is a bust. :lol: He has gotten progressively better and while sure, the top DE's still get the better of him from time to time, the guy has the tools and has gotten better and works at it. Playing next to Faneca will not hurt his chances either....... Their line is very solid like it or not. I prefer not but what's a brother gonna do.

I mean, there's no stats for o-linemen, so no one can come up with evidence to decide this argument. It's all about the eye ball test and I guess you and I see different things. But seriously, ask any steelers fan what they think about Faneca's play the last couple of years. Maybe a change of scenery will help, but he hasn't been a pro bowl caliber guard since '05.

favre never missed a game. part his line and THEN HIS POCKET PRESSENSE. same for manning and marino before him. savvy ---- savvy savvy...quick release, read def adn unload on hot reads and recognizing protection problems vs. overloads

I don't know man, Manny's pretty good. I bet he's faster then Favre. :lol:

I've seen it a few times now, people think we are going to lose to Arizona. They are the freakin cardinals! If we can't beat them, we won't beat anybody good, and we'll be a bad team.

Here is my prediction: If we beat the Cardinals, we'll have a winning record (or 8-8). If we don't, we'll have a losing record.

I'm right there with ya on this one. It seems that the Cardinals are beginning to have some pieces in place, and are working to rebuild, just like Buffalo. I'd say their team development is about a year behind where we are right now though. I also think we have better, smarter coaches, and have done better at drafting talent instead of relying on FA.

Buffalo is better than Arizona. No doubt in my mind.

Actually berndog, I respect your opinion alot and wll have to go with your assesment on Faneca, who is probably on the decline some but is stilla very good guard. It's probably a little age and the Langston Walker factor (played on a bad pass blocking line and everybody got the blame, but he turned out to be a pleasant surprise). But like I said, I personally haven't seen much Steeler football the last couple seasons either so he's probably not as good as some here think but a little better than you may think as well. As for Ferguson, I agree, he had a rough rookie year, but I have seen a few Jets games and while I don't see "Franchise Player" , I do see improvement. I don't recall Schobel dominating him much this past season and think he'll be a fairly solid tackle this year.

Actually berndog, I respect your opinion alot and wll have to go with your assesment on Faneca, who is probably on the decline some but is stilla very good guard. It's probably a little age and the Langston Walker factor (played on a bad pass blocking line and everybody got the blame, but he turned out to be a pleasant surprise). But like I said, I personally haven't seen much Steeler football the last couple seasons either so he's probably not as good as some here think but a little better than you may think as well. As for Ferguson, I agree, he had a rough rookie year, but I have seen a few Jets games and while I don't see "Franchise Player" , I do see improvement. I don't recall Schobel dominating him much this past season and think he'll be a fairly solid tackle this year.

Yea, I hear ya, I'm probably going a little over the top because I'm so sick of people around here talking about the jets as if they have 5 pro bowl o-linemen. Maybe Fergosoun Will be very good at some point in his career and Faneca Was very good at one point in his career, but in 2007 both were extremely average. So my attitude with them is a lot like my attitude with the bills, I'll believe how great they are gonna be this year when I see it.