Parrish

Johnson

Jenkins

TE

Royal

Schouman

Fine

OL

Peters(i think he will show up in the next week)

Dockery

Fowler

Butler

Walker

Whittle

Preston

Bell

Chambers

DL

Kelsay

Williams

Stroud

Schobel

Mccargo

Denney

Johnson

Ellis

LB

Crowell

Posluszny

Mitchell

Digiorgio

Ellison

Spragan

Corto(Flexibility in the secondary also)

CB

Mcgee

Greer

Mckelvin

James

Corner

Youboty

SS

Whitner

Wendling

FS

Simpson

Wilson

K

Lindell

P

Moorman

LS

Neill

PS

Dickinson

Huggins

Hall

Mayle

Buggs

Costanzo

Cox

Felton

What does everyone think?

I like it except I think Bryan Scott makes the team instead of Corto and I think Gaddis will be a PS guy, while Bell will make the team; but Ithink the Bell situation depends on the Peters situation.

I think Costanzo makes it, he was good on special teams last year in the last couple games and in an interview with bobby april from bb.com a month or so ago, he said that costanzo should be able to step in for stamer on STs.

PS

Dickinson

Huggins

Hall

Bell

Buggs

Costanzo

Cox

Felton

What does everyone think?

Bell's made the team, IMO. Maybe in Dick's opinion, too, even though it sounds like they were hoping to slip him onto the PS:

I guess I shouldn’t say it but I will anyway, he has come along faster than we thought,” Jauron said. “He’s playing pretty well. We believe he’s got the ability to play in this league. He’s athletic. He’s tough. He studies. He fits in well with our guys. Hopefully he can keep getting better. He’s one of those guys who gives you the feeling that he will.”

question for you all..I see a lot of these 53 man roster mock-up's have Spragan as a LB making the team...I really havent seen anything from him in preseason...are ppl putting him on there roster because hes good or because hes a veteran we brought in like Stroud and Johnson?..my feeling is he was just camp fodder to play preseason with and if he actually played good we would have just gotten lucky....same question with James also

Yeah I actually liked that list with the exception of Bell.....I think he HAS to be a backup at the LT position. Shoot....at some point this year he might be the starter depending on whether Parker can keep Jason Peters locked up in his basement and not report to camp.

Yeah I just edited that, I decided to put Bell on the roster and cut Gaddis, then I put Mayle on the P.S., I however am not sure if Mayle is eligible for the P.S.

Yeah I just edited that, I decided to put Bell on the roster and cut Gaddis, then I put Mayle on the P.S., I however am not sure if Mayle is eligible for the P.S.

Gaddis is the only backup C except Preston...Im not to sure you should just cut him...maybe PS so if needed he can be called up..only way Id cut him is if a better C is cut from another team or one is put on a PS we can steal.