The Bills Are Due

TBAD

Our new book The Bills Are Due is out. Joe DeLamiellure has written the forward and Conrad Dobler the conclusion. It covers three generations of Bills players, from Jack Kemp and Joe Fergsuon to Donnie Green and Fred Smerlas.

The goal of the book is to educate the fans on conditions facing older retired players. We have two big signings on September 6th with Joe D., Billy Shaw, J.D. Hill, Donnie Green, Paul Seymour, Butch Byrd and Reggie McKenzie. We will donate .76 of each book to former Bills in need, via the Bills alumni. The book is $20 the day of the signings or $14.67 now on amazon.com, feel free to contact us here for details--thanks

Rob Thompson

The goal of the book is to educate the fans on conditions facing older retired players. We have two big signings on September 6th with Joe D., Billy Shaw, J.D. Hill, Donnie Green, Paul Seymour, Butch Byrd and Reggie McKenzie. We will donate .76 of each book to former Bills in need, via the Bills alumni. The book is $20 the day of the signings or $14.67 now on amazon.com, feel free to contact us here for details--thanks

Yeah, I've heard Jason Peters is pretty hard up. Someone reported seeing him sitting on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa with a tin cup and a mangy dog. :wallbash:

Yeah, I've heard Jason Peters is pretty hard up. Someone reported seeing him sitting on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa with a tin cup and a mangy dog. :wallbash:

I know that is sarcasm, but, Peters has his $$$ because of what prior generations did for him.

Gone are the days when players had off season jobs.

Gone are the days when players had to play hurt, or else.

For those clamoring for the Bills to cave on Peters I would suggest that you check your priorities.

</soap box>