? regarding helmet communication

Beerball

In the cowpukes game...Romo just signaled that he wasn't receiving the OCs call.

Is the defensive communication cut off until it is known that both offense's and defense's are working?

Good question.

I know that if one offensive headset is out the other team can't use theirs but I don't know what happens if the offense goes down but the defense is still working. I would think it's most likely the offense and defense calls are on the same frequency or the same line and if one goes down they both go down and then the other team can't use theirs until the other teams comes back up.

This stuff is starting to get on my nerves.

How about we get all the freaking microphones off the galdanged field and put the game back in the players' hands where it belongs. :)

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm all for the old school too. I guess they're good when you've got 70,000+ people yelling all around you.

On another note, didn't MLBs just get the microphone to level the playingfield since he QBs the D? It used to be just QBs up until recently, I think.

This stuff is starting to get on my nerves.

How about we get all the freaking microphones off the galdanged field and put the game back in the players' hands where it belongs. :)

[This is an automated response]

This response does not address the original question posed by the remarkable Beerball.

Please consider using the "search" function to find a more suitable thread before going off topic.

Thank you.

(please don't kill me either literally or figuratively)

[This is an automated response]

This response does not address the original question posed by the remarkable Beerball.

Please consider using the "search" function to find a more suitable thread before going off topic.

Thank you.

(please don't kill me either literally or figuratively)

That's true. A lot of remarks have been made about you but I wouldn't let people know that!!!