YES!

My game a year streak continues! Just bought tickets for the Niners game on 11/30!

HAPPY DAY!

Gratz but how about setting yourself up for a season ticket streak a year? :rolleyes:

Edit: I'm just being jealous since I would need to move to the States first in order to attend... B-)

Gratz but how about setting yourself up for a season ticket streak a year? :rolleyes:

Edit: I'm just being jealous since I would need to move to the States first in order to attend... :ph34r:

That's a real bummer man. If I had any money whatsoever, I might consider season tix. Problem being, another "money" factor would be the 7 (not 8, thanks Canada :wallbash: ) plane trips from Chicago to Buffalo over three months.

It would do wonders for my rapid-rewards account, but I'd be in dept to my ears. Small price to pay, sure. But I think I'll give it a few more years! B-)

It would do wonders for my rapid-rewards account, but I'd be in dept to my ears. Small price to pay, sure. But I think I'll give it a few more years! :rolleyes:

Cut a deal with the creditcard company to repay them with rapid-rewards-points... B-)

You couldn't get a ticket to the NE* game, could you...

That was a typo I haven't been to 15 games.

I've only been to five, this will make five years in a row though.

I am however 1-4. The last game I went to was Week 2 in Pitts 2007, it as brutal. The game before that was at the Ralph against the Pack in 06- so if they win again when I'm in Buffalo, "that's called A WINNING STREAK."