local broadcast of Sunday's Colts-Bills game

The game is being telecast on the NFL Network.

I checked the online TV listings a few days ago, and didn't see it on WKBW. I just finishing transferring the Steelers game to DVD, and noticed them listing there toward the very end of the broadcast, the next broadcast is "WBKW in Buffalo" referring to the Colts game.

I went back and re-checked the TV listings, and now the game is listed as being on WKBW here in Buffalo. However, when I checked the Rochester listings, I didn't see it shown there. It's possible the NFL rule requiring games shown on cable to be also shown locally only applies to the immediate city, not the entire blackout zone. For example, any time the Bills have had a regular season game on ESPN, it's always also shown on a local broadcast channel here. If you live in Rochester, and those ESPN games weren't also shown on a local broadcast channel, I suspect you won't get Sunday's game. (unless you have NFL Network, or access to WKBW's feed. Of course sports bars might have the NFL Network, or possibly might have a decent enough antenna to pick up WKBW's OTA HD feed. Their tower is over 20 miles away from me, near East Aurora, and I get the feed most of the time with a pair of rabbit ears I bought at Target for $10.)

The game is being telecast on the NFL Network.

I checked the online TV listings a few days ago, and didn't see it on WKBW. I just finishing transferring the Steelers game to DVD, and noticed them listing there toward the very end of the broadcast, the next broadcast is "WBKW in Buffalo" referring to the Colts game.

I went back and re-checked the TV listings, and now the game is listed as being on WKBW here in Buffalo. However, when I checked the Rochester listings, I didn't see it shown there. It's possible the NFL rule requiring games shown on cable to be also shown locally only applies to the immediate city, not the entire blackout zone. For example, any time the Bills have had a regular season game on ESPN, it's always also shown on a local broadcast channel here. If you live in Rochester, and those ESPN games weren't also shown on a local broadcast channel, I suspect you won't get Sunday's game. (unless you have NFL Network, or access to WKBW's feed. Of course sports bars might have the NFL Network, or possibly might have a decent enough antenna to pick up WKBW's OTA HD feed. Their tower is over 20 miles away from me, near East Aurora, and I get the feed most of the time with a pair of rabbit ears I bought at Target for $10.)

You are correct - it'll be on WKBW-TV, Ch. 7, here in The BuffTown but will not be aired on regular TV in the 'secondary markets' (RoTown & The 'Cuse).

Whoohooo I'm getting it live down here in Europe:

Buffalo vs Indianapolis - Preseason - NFL

Sunday, 24 August 2.00am

\o/

The fact that our European friend here can get the game, but people in Rochester, Syracuse and Elmira/Corning can't is patently retarded. When are they ever gonna solve this NFL Netwrok nonsense? How hard is it to settle on a price? Bunch of babies on both sides. :w00t: