Bought a Poz jersey tonight...

So, I had decided that I was going to get one of those EQT Premier jerseys this season, but I couldn't decide on a player. I already own a Lynch throwback, and I wasn't really sold on an Evans jersey, especially with his contract lingering...

I had pretty much made my mind up that I was going to take money with me to Buffalo when I go up for the Oakland game, and buy it there, because there would be a better variety of jerseys to choose from than here in PA. However, at the local sports store here in the mall, I noticed a Poz EQT jersey there tonight. It is 110 dollars, and they had a kickoff deal going that if you donated 5 dollars to the CMN, you would get 20% off your order. Immediately, I started considering this jersey...I like Poz, might be one of my favorite people on the team, but am concerned about health and the longevity of my jersey. Ultimately, I decided that I liked him enough to go ahead and get the jersey. Got it for 93 bucks (since there is no sales tax on clothing here in PA), which I already knew was a great decision over the 110.00 plus whatever ungodly sales tax is in Erie county right now.

My question is...did I make the right decision going with a Poz jersey? I like him, but something seems to bug me about my purchase...

any thoughts?

So, I had decided that I was going to get one of those EQT Premier jerseys this season, but I couldn't decide on a player. I already own a Lynch throwback, and I wasn't really sold on an Evans jersey, especially with his contract lingering...

I had pretty much made my mind up that I was going to take money with me to Buffalo when I go up for the Oakland game, and buy it there, because there would be a better variety of jerseys to choose from than here in PA. However, at the local sports store here in the mall, I noticed a Poz EQT jersey there tonight. It is 110 dollars, and they had a kickoff deal going that if you donated 5 dollars to the CMN, you would get 20% off your order. Immediately, I started considering this jersey...I like Poz, might be one of my favorite people on the team, but am concerned about health and the longevity of my jersey. Ultimately, I decided that I liked him enough to go ahead and get the jersey. Got it for 93 bucks (since there is no sales tax on clothing here in PA), which I already knew was a great decision over the 110.00 plus whatever ungodly sales tax is in Erie county right now.

My question is...did I make the right decision going with a Poz jersey? I like him, but something seems to bug me about my purchase...

any thoughts?

I like the choice. First year in a few where our Punter's jersey will be the most popular in the stadium. I love Moorman, but that's pretty friggin sad.

No offense to the OP, but why are Posluszny jerseys are popular as they are? I mean, at last year's home opener - before he had even played a regular season game - "Poz" jerseys were everywhere.

His reverse 911 call to all season ticket holders, telling them how excited he was to be a Bill and that he was going to do everything he could to help the team win, went a long way with me. I'm sure it had that effect on a lot of people. I have never had a Bills jersey(just got my first Sabre's jersey as well) but am thinking about getting a Poz.

No offense to the OP, but why are Posluszny jerseys are popular as they are? I mean, at last year's home opener - before he had even played a regular season game - "Poz" jerseys were everywhere.

Because America including Buffalo likes the underdog player in this case a blue-collar tough white linebacker. The question is can the guy deliver.

Because America including Buffalo likes the underdog player in this case a blue-collar tough white linebacker. The question is can the guy deliver.

He's a second-rounder, though....IMO, that's not quite "underdog" status.

Crowell would seem to fit the bill. Well, except for the "white" thing.

It is 110 dollars, and they had a kickoff deal going that if you donated 5 dollars to the CMN, you would get 20% off your order. Immediately, I started considering this jersey...I Got it for 93 bucks (since there is no sales tax on clothing here in PA), which I already knew was a great decision over the 110.00 plus whatever ungodly sales tax is in Erie county right now.

You could have just bought it off of the Bills website for $80...

No offense taken. I think his attitude really makes a lot of people like him. He was a pretty big beast in college too, so that probably had something to do with it.

I live in PSU country, and this year was the first time I had even seem them pop up around here. Usually the only Bills jerseys I see around here happen to be a XXL McGahee or Moulds that has been on the clearance rack for a couple of years.

You kiddin'? Hey, we love a good tough Polish kid here in the BuffTown - especially a hardworking, good-mannered, plainspoken, tough-as-nails wrecking machine from Linebacker U. (Hell, we even liked Walt Patulski!)

It's also a Polish drinking toast - try it at your next tailgate...

PosLUSZny!!!!!! :ph34r:

You kiddin'? Hey, we love a good tough Polish kid here in the BuffTown - especially a hardworking, good-mannered, plainspoken, tough-as-nails wrecking machine from Linebacker U. (Hell, we even liked Walt Patulski!)

It's also a Polish drinking toast - try it at your next tailgate...

PosLUSZny!!!!!! :blink:

:wallbash::D

I have now forever replaced Nostrovia(sp?) with

PosLUSZny!!!!!! :blink:

Thank you :ph34r:

This damn wall has tainted my view of the guy. I remember a post here about Poz smoking a cigarette outside of J.P. Bullfeathers.

Otherwise, the guy seems like a real choirboy.

Damn. Wish I had known that before I bought my own Poz jersey. Next thing you know, he'll be playing pool and drinking whiskey. :ph34r:

"We got trouble,

Right here in River City..."