JP Losman

Billsguy

“During this whole situation, I’ve just kind of been trying to force myself to kind of get ready." - JP Losman

What an immature punk. He makes it sound like playing in the NFL is for his benefit only. He's kinda trying to kinda get ready.

Get his sorry ass off the team. This is a team game JP it's not all about you. I don't feel sorry for your horrible hardship.

What have you done to justify the Bills wasting a first round pick to draft you? Nothing substantial to say the least!

I remember watching an ESPN story about you around draft time and I was shocked how immature you appeared. The ESPN commentator Mark Schlereth looked horrified by the piece and said that this guy (Losman) was not NFL material and that drafting him was a huge gamble due to his immaturity.

He was right. Losman is a loser.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This billsguy is acting like a wife... who when you make a mistake brings up something from 8 years ago as proof she shoulda known better...

Get over it... he's a backup with one year left who seems content with that role... deep breaths... it'll be ok.

I can pretty much guarantee most people who would have to deal with the situation he is in wouldn't handle it as well as he has... myself included.

This billsguy is acting like a wife... who when you make a mistake brings up something from 8 years ago as proof she shoulda known better...

Get over it... he's a backup with one year left who seems content with that role... deep breaths... it'll be ok.

I can pretty much guarantee most people who would have to deal with the situation he is in wouldn't handle it as well as he has... myself included.

I personally think he is handeling it with class. Just think of others in this situation. Remember Billy Joe didn't even read the playbook for crying out loud. At least JP is ready to play.

I personally think he is handeling it with class. Just think of others in this situation. Remember Billy Joe didn't even read the playbook for crying out loud. At least JP is ready to play.

Agreed. Listen I never was a JP supporter but everyone around here pretty much agrees that he was jerked around by previous Bills' administrations. He can admit to being a little bitter and confused no problem, as long as he isn't a distraction to the team and he keeps working on his weaknesses and trying to become a better QB.

“During this whole situation, I’ve just kind of been trying to force myself to kind of get ready." - JP Losman

What an immature punk. He makes it sound like playing in the NFL is for his benefit only. He's kinda trying to kinda get ready.

Get his sorry ass off the team. This is a team game JP it's not all about you. I don't feel sorry for your horrible hardship.

What have you done to justify the Bills wasting a first round pick to draft you? Nothing substantial to say the least!

I remember watching an ESPN story about you around draft time and I was shocked how immature you appeared. The ESPN commentator Mark Schlereth looked horrified by the piece and said that this guy (Losman) was not NFL material and that drafting him was a huge gamble due to his immaturity.

He was right. Losman is a loser.

Some of you will read into anything and reconstruct it to fit an argument/. I fail to see anything worng in what he has said. He is dissapointed with not being a starter and what he is saying is he has to fight past that.

Some Bills fands are just a huge embarassmernt ... always needing to find the negative...

If anythingb JP is a class act and continues to handle himself in an unselfish extremely classey way

Dear Lori,

Remember when you commented that you wished Tim Graham gave some props to TBD in his email article?

This thread is precisely why I'm glad he didn't.

All you're doing is inviting more thoughtless and idiotic threads like this.

Sincerely,

One of the old guys. :rolleyes:

Losman is biting his tongue until he gets a ticket out of town next year. I've always tought he was full of crap and a lousy QB. His silent treatment until recently to me shows a sign of immaturity. Refusing to talk to the media..come on! He had more than enought chances to earn the job and he failed. Someone else will sign him to a huge contract in the off-season expecting him to "blossom" but will find he is nothing more than a back-up. JP is a tougher version Rob Johnson. Looks great in a uniform but fails in a game. :rolleyes::wallbash::lol:

Losman was on CBS Buffalo yesterday. Did anyone see his beard? My god it is so ridiculous. Un-trimmed and scruff. He was talking about being ready, and he did sound immature and like a baby.

That's interesting, because Chris Brown called it the best interview Losman has ever given as a member of the Buffalo Bills.

Losman was on CBS Buffalo yesterday. Did anyone see his beard? My god it is so ridiculous. Un-trimmed and scruff. He was talking about being ready, and he did sound immature and like a baby.

Wow I hope you aren't serious. Don't get mad and jealous just because you can't grow facial hair.

That's interesting, because Chris Brown called it the best interview Losman has ever given as a member of the Buffalo Bills.

They only showed a 10 second clip. And it's MY opinion.

Wow I hope you aren't serious. Don't get mad and jealous just because you can't grow facial hair.

His beard looked hilarious, it was out two inches from his face. It was the beard of a depressed man.

This is getting ridiculous. I was a JP supporter when he was starter and I am a Trent supporter now. JP has done nothing, but come into camp, work, and keep his mouth shut. He is a competitor, of course he is mad about not being a starter, but who wouldn't be. And some of the posts here absolute garbage. HIS BEARD!?!?!? Who cares about the guys facial hair, are you serious?. And IMMATURE. He's been a great teammate even though he's been d!cked around the front office since he's gotten here. I'm not saying he's a great player, but he has been a class act and done everything right. Maybe Jason Peters can learn something from JP.