Nickname

James Hardy 2nd round non-producer  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be the best nickname for Hardy?

• Hardly
    • Alleged Daddy Killer Attemptor
    • The Pregnant Goose
    • The Buffalo Skyscraper or The Buffalo Skyline

The first and 4th are short and sweet but I prefer "The pregnant Goose".....just keep putting up those eggs.

I think #2 is unfair but had to include it because it was in the news for so long. I wanted to include something about Lynch taking the rap for him on the Chippewa incident but couldn't think of a good nickname. "Say you were driving so they don't Lynch me." and "I don't brake for Drunk Canadian Broads." were too long for a nickname.

The first and 4th are short and sweet but I prefer "The pregnant Goose".....just keep putting up those eggs.

I think #2 is unfair but had to include it because it was in the news for so long. I wanted to include something about Lynch taking the rap for him on the Chippewa incident but couldn't think of a good nickname. "Say you were driving so they don't Lynch me." and "I don't brake for Drunk Canadian Broads." were too long for a nickname.

"Alan Didak made me lie..." Google it and you'll work it out! :devil:

The Buffalo Skyscraper or The Buffalo Skyline

That is by far the most stupidest player nickname I have ever herd. Its horrible, just horrible.

I think BB.com has given you the perfect nickname:

Also not participating in practice was James Hardy who is still dealing with a pesky hamstring.

James Hardy...evermore known as The Pesky Hamstring.

His lack of productivity is a concern because we are so dependant on the need for a legit WR opposite Lee Evans. Josh Reed and Roscoe Parrish are slot receivers at best. I keep telling myself its preseason but nonetheless it is concerning. John Guy should be checking the waiver wire and bring someone in

I haven't been around here long enough to be able to tell if this thread is a joke or not. If it's a joke then fine. But if you are really ready to give up on Hardy after two preseason games then I am just baffled. He's 6'7" and had over a thousand yards and 16 touchdowns in 13 games last year. It was his first 2 NFL games ever and if that is all it takes for you to write someone off then you really need to find something else to do until September 7th. If it is a joke then I am sorry and carry on.

I haven't been around here long enough to be able to tell if this thread is a joke or not. If it's a joke then fine. But if you are really ready to give up on Hardy after two preseason games then I am just baffled. He's 6'7" and had over a thousand yards and 16 touchdowns in 13 games last year. It was his first 2 NFL games ever and if that is all it takes for you to write someone off then you really need to find something else to do until September 7th. If it is a joke then I am sorry and carry on.

<_< It's definately a joke.

How 'bout James "The Sack Master" Hardy?