if you sit in 331

my boys and i will be wearing cheesy-oldschool tux's to every home game this year. one red, one white and one blue. ill be rocking the blue. itll match my gorgeous eyes....ladies.

just ordered 'em here in rochester and it should be hilarious.

anyone else doing anything ritualistic for gameday?

Ritualistic...

I have a 12 pack of Molsen, a Buffalo Ball Buster (Pousse Cafe, Grenadine, Blue Curacao, and Stoli's), pray to the good lord above, pat my Shane Conlan picture for good luck, sit on my Bills chair (blue chair with a Bills blanket over it), Toss on the Poz or Lynch jersey (Poz for Home, Lynch away).

If I'm at the game, it's just getting faced then watching the Bills kick some tail.

Ritualistic...

I have a 12 pack of Molsen, a Buffalo Ball Buster (Pousse Cafe, Grenadine, Blue Curacao, and Stoli's), pray to the good lord above, pat my Shane Conlan picture for good luck, sit on my Bills chair (blue chair with a Bills blanket over it), Toss on the Poz or Lynch jersey (Poz for Home, Lynch away).

If I'm at the game, it's just getting faced then watching the Bills kick some tail.

What are do touching Shane Conlan for?? You were only around 4. If you were to touch me I'll make you a "donut focker" :thumbsup:

Haha! I'm in 332 so I'll keep an eye out for ya! The only pre-game ritual I engage in is the consumption of wings and Blue at Milligan's. And I always rock a Bills jersey of course (Lynch). I also got this sweet Bills construction hat. It's red with blue and white shripe and the Bills logo on each side (looks like their helemt). It's real too with safety approval and all, so it could wind up saving my life, lol.

my boys and i will be wearing cheesy-oldschool tux's to every home game this year. one red, one white and one blue. ill be rocking the blue. itll match my gorgeous eyes....ladies.

just ordered 'em here in rochester and it should be hilarious.

anyone else doing anything ritualistic for gameday?

Great idea. I'm in 331 as well so I'll be lookin' for ya.

Row 14 Section 130

Look for.....

A crazy idiot wearing a Whitner throwback and a Yuengling cowboy hat.

Oh and a Tootie Flutie that almost got confiscated at the Ice Bowl.

:unsure:

..>Go Bills!!!!! for we are here cheer for you! <..