Say What?? PT 2

You don't grasp math very well do you? You don't see any difference in the ability to stop an ICBM versus the number of people that can be killed highjacking an airplane?

I think that their are better ways to prevent the unlikely ICBM attack than spending hundreds of billions of dollars on a weapon system that may or may not work if a launch ever took place.

I think that their are better ways to prevent the unlikely ICBM attack than spending hundreds of billions of dollars on a weapon system that may or may not work if a launch ever took place.

What then? Talking to them nicely and asking them not to? :):thumbsup:

A few years ago? You mean more than half a century ago?

Matter of fact, 63 years ago today Hirohito announced to his subjects in a prerecorded radio address that Japan had accepted terms of surrender for ending WWII.

Oh, and 47 years ago today the East Germans started to build the Berlin Wall!!

Also, lets not forget that Woodstock opened up 39 years ago today too.

Nice to see we have a new dumbass on board. Welcome.

Now explain how "hundreds of billions" were spent. :worthy:

Then we'll discuss the "better ways" to prevent ICBM attacks.

Then maybe you'll realize you have no knowledge of the subject...but probably not.

Nice to see we have a new dumbass on board. Welcome.

Now explain how "hundreds of billions" were spent. :worthy:

Then we'll discuss the "better ways" to prevent ICBM attacks.

Then maybe you'll realize you have no knowledge of the subject...but probably not.

I know that our time is limited but can we first discuss the many, many, many, many times a missile defense system has successfully intercepted an ICBM?

I know that our time is limited but can we first discuss the many, many, many, many times a missile defense system has successfully intercepted an ICBM?

As many times as an ICBM has successfully been launched at it.

Look, kid...I like you. Really. So I'm going to give you some advice about posting here: don't. You're an idiot.

As many times as an ICBM has successfully been launched at it.

Look, kid...I like you. Really. So I'm going to give you some advice about posting here: don't. You're an idiot.

Jeeper Creepers, your huge list of successful ICBM interceptions must have overloaded the TBD server, can you please repost them? Thank you.

I know I'm rough on Obama here, but that clip doesn't scare me any more than what I hear most Washington politicians saying.

But wait, I thought Obama was different.

Anyways, I think eryn is fishing for a response

Pretty much.