Attention "Lost" Fans

UB2SF

Over the weekend I was in Las Vegas, staying & playing at the Bellagio. I had a few leftover chips after burning through a large pile playing Hold 'Em :wallbash: so I decided to play a few spins of roulette. After winning the first few spins and building up enough chips to keep going for awhile, a beautiful blonde (and her hunky man) joined the table. Took me about 10 seconds to realize that it was Cynthia Watros, who played Libby on "Lost" and was also in "The Drew Carey Show" and "Titus". I always thought she was attractive, so her arrival immediately soothed my poker-loss wounds. She and her man stayed for about 10 minutes and then strolled off, lost in a sea of slot machines. She looked casual and fantastic -- wearing a tight white USC Trojans t-shirt and tight jeans, with her hair pulled back and just a little bit of make-up. Even prettier in person than on TV.

:wallbash:

And since someone will ask for a link, here's her IMDB page

True story...I ran into Ben Stiller at The Bellagio over the weekend. We spent a few minutes talking over his upcoming movie release. I asked him about where he got his inspiration for "Simple Jack" and he was very forthcoming. Go figure...I had no idea he had met Bullpen back when he (the poster known as Bullpen) wore a uniform. Anyway, we shot the shat for a few minutes, then I had to go back to work.

True story...I ran into Ben Stiller at The Bellagio over the weekend. We spent a few minutes talking over his upcoming movie release. I asked him about where he got his inspiration for "Simple Jack" and he was very forthcoming. Go figure...I had no idea he had met Bullpen back when he (the poster known as Bullpen) wore a uniform. Anyway, we shot the shat for a few minutes, then I had to go back to work.

The passive/aggressive approach doesn't work for you Mr. Sphere. <_<

Over the weekend I was in Las Vegas, staying & playing at the Bellagio. I had a few leftover chips after burning through a large pile playing Hold 'Em :lol: so I decided to play a few spins of roulette. After winning the first few spins and building up enough chips to keep going for awhile, a beautiful blonde (and her hunky man) joined the table. Took me about 10 seconds to realize that it was Cynthia Watros, who played Libby on "Lost" and was also in "The Drew Carey Show" and "Titus". I always thought she was attractive, so her arrival immediately soothed my poker-loss wounds. She and her man stayed for about 10 minutes and then strolled off, lost in a sea of slot machines. She looked casual and fantastic -- wearing a tight white USC Trojans t-shirt and tight jeans, with her hair pulled back and just a little bit of make-up. Even prettier in person than on TV.

<_<

And since someone will ask for a link, here's her IMDB page

Pretty cool.