What do you Bills fans do for a living in order to attend Bills games?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be a tad late.

I meant on 9/4 of course--see why drinking and posting do not mix? Anyway, maybe I'll see you at some time that weekend. My brother and I usually get there around halftime of the Thursday night game and go in for a couple pitchers of of Molson Canadian on Saturday to watch a little college football on that old big screen

Several pizza joints.....

Did roofing tear off for about 8 months ( Not the greatest job).

Sold high end stereos for a 7 month period( Rotel, Marantz, Denon, B&W)

Worked at a yacht club on the Columbia river replacing "stringers" on floating boat houses ( The cross sections which hold the logs under the houses together).

Got back into school at 22.

So 18k in grants and 9k in loans later...

Environmental Science major at U of Oregon (entering senior year).....Didn't work during the last two school years but this summer I had a job at the Olympic trials which was pretty cool! :lol:

My brother and i own a check cashing store in S. Florida. Former Dolphins DE Jeff Cross came in the other day.He still looks in shape.I usually see the Bills play in Buffalo once every two years or so,see them play in Miami every year and take occasional road trips.Games played in Miami is extra special.Each year 15000 plus Bills fans take over their stadium and kinda feels like a home game.

I'm a supervisor at a modular manufacturing company. We build a ton of schools, restrooms, medical offices, man camps for the military, occaisionally a starbucks (recently build two that were shipped to Washington.) We also will build whatever the hell you want. I wear tool bags all day and tell 7 semi lazy hard headed bastards to get to f-cking work!

I supervise the siding department...specifically we insulate, vapor barrier/housewrap/membrane, side, install windows, trim, etc, etc, etc...