Quest for Pats 19-0 Shirt

Great freelance piece in the Boston Globe Sunday Magzine today about a Giants fan who went all the way to Nicaragua to land one of the "Patriots 19-0 World Champions - Perfect Season" shirts and hats discarded by the league and given to the poor in a remote area of Nicaragua - awesone quest, awesome write-up....

A Hero's Quest

I am surprised that ebay is not loaded with these shirts. I was equivalant to foreign aid to be given these shirts.

I disagree with first paragraph:

IN A PERFECT WORLD, the hat would be sitting on Tom Brady's mantel and the woman holding the hat in an impoverished and remote village in Central America would still have her teeth.

It was perfect for them to not get the trophey after cheating.

Great freelance piece in the Boston Globe Sunday Magzine today about a Giants fan who went all the way to Nicaragua to land one of the "Patriots 19-0 World Champions - Perfect Season" shirts and hats discarded by the league and given to the poor in a remote area of Nicaragua - awesone quest, awesome write-up....

A Hero's Quest

:D

That's friggin awesome. That game is still as sweet as if it happened last week.

I am surprised that ebay is not loaded with these shirts. I was equivalant to foreign aid to be given these shirts.

I disagree with first paragraph:

IN A PERFECT WORLD, the hat would be sitting on Tom Brady's mantel and the woman holding the hat in an impoverished and remote village in Central America would still have her teeth.

It was perfect for them to not get the trophey after cheating.

In a perfect world the P*ts would have been seriously punished, not slapped on the wrist by Goodell, and would not have even made the Super Bowl.

In a perfect world the P*ts would have been seriously punished, not slapped on the wrist by Goodell, and would not have even made the Super Bowl.

plus they would have gotten credited with a loss against the Jets, thus negating all of the perfect season hype

A Hero's Quest

...great read... love the message on the velcro hat as the game really seemed that the Giants front 4 did in fact want it more than the Pats front 5.