Anyone watch Jets-Browns last night?

Thank god the front office went out and got us Gibran Hamdan, because Ken Dorsey showed what happens when your team lacks chroise. Eight straight incomplete passes to end the game, all of them in the red zone. If it came down to a showdown of third-QBs, I know who would win.

Seriously, I know he's a third QB, and everybdoy playing is a backup, and it doesn't count, and it's the preseason, but Dorsey had the worst quarter of quarterback play I've ever seen.

Thank god the front office went out and got us Gibran Hamdan, because Ken Dorsey showed what happens when your team lacks chroise. Eight straight incomplete passes to end the game, all of them in the red zone. If it came down to a showdown of third-QBs, I know who would win.

Seriously, I know he's a third QB, and everybdoy playing is a backup, and it doesn't count, and it's the preseason, but Dorsey had the worst quarter of quarterback play I've ever seen.

If we can believe the stories out of south Florida, Dorsey will look like world beater in comparison.

If we can believe the stories out of south Florida, Dorsey will look like world beater in comparison.

I watched the game too and I've gotta say, no way dorsey ever makes it to the league if he wasn't fortunate enough to have the most stacked college team of all time. How he's still hanging around is a mystery, he's pretty awful.

I actually thought this would be a meaningful commentary. :lol:

YAWN!!!! if the Bills brought in Favre .. your chroise hero would be history.

Go and look up the article in the D&C.. Even Hamdan knows he's never getting to be more than a practice dummy.

PITTSFORD — Gibran Hamdan never seems like he's having a bad day.

The 6-foot-4, 220-pound quarterback always has a smile on his face, and he carries himself in an affable way both on the field and off — pretty impressive considering he's the Buffalo Bills' clipboard-carrying third-stringer, a position that can be quite frustrating for a competitive athlete.

"It's an uphill battle, the spot I'm in, but that's part of the business and there's nothing that I can do about that," Hamdan said the other day during a break from training camp at St. John Fisher College.

Hamdan figures to beat out Matt Baker for the No. 3 job, but unless disaster strikes and Edwards and Losman get hurt, Hamdan probably isn't going to pad his NFL statistics, which consist of a grand total of two regular-season passes thrown during stints with Washington, Seattle, San Francisco, Miami and Buffalo dating back to 2003.

Go and look up the article in the D&C.. Even Hamdan knows he's never getting to be more than a practice dummy.

:yawn: Offcourse he's not going to beat JP for second QB this year, even if he would be better then both Trent and JP. Trent is going to start, JP is going to be #2, this has been said from day 1 this season. Demoting JP to 3rd would hurt the team spirit and fan spirit. Next year JP will be gone for sure. What it looks like so fa,r but we'll see from pre-season lineups, that Hamden is being groomed to be #2 behind Trent for next year.

Actually if you look at the box score, you can see his ineptitude went further than missing the final 8 straight. He managed just one completion and threw two picks over his last two drives. A full-out implosion at the end of the game for Dorsey.