Anybody in Boston area

It's always more fun in a group than at home by yourself. Anybody in the Boston area getting together for the skins game?

Hey I was actually thinking about writing this as well. I live in Brighton/Oak Square but I have a friend's going away party to attend but I don't know how late/early(hopefully) his party will be going. I'm hoping to be in front of a tv, be it at someones house or at a bar, so throw up some suggestions and I will talk to the other Bills fan that will be chillen with me and yea perhaps get something together.

Thought the note from the Bills Backers said Sports Depot. Correct the Harp will be busy catering to their nightlife crowd. There will probably be a million other people from a million other teams at the Depot but if the crew is big enough, may get sound.

Thought the note from the Bills Backers said Sports Depot. Correct the Harp will be busy catering to their nightlife crowd. There will probably be a million other people from a million other teams at the Depot but if the crew is big enough, may get sound.

Yeah, they definitely said there will be a group at the Sports Depot. I'll be back in Buffalo on vacation, but I would've been there if I was in town.

Ok. Thanks, I might check that out. Unfortunately I can't get the Boston Backers newsletter, the form to enter your e-mail address doesn't accept enough characters for my whole e-mail. Crap if you ask me!!

The newsletter archive can always be accessed here

Here's the last email I got from the Bills Backers of Chowder

"Are you ready for some football? The Bills get back on the field in actual game action (well, as "actual" as the preseason can be!) this Saturday night, when they visit the Redskins.

Saturday's game will be broadcast live on the NFL network starting at 7 pm. As per our pre-season game policy, we cannot guarantee that the Harp will have the game on. Yes, they do have the NFL Network, but on Saturday nights the music/DJ starts at 8 pm, so there won't be sound.

That said, there will be a Backers contingent at the Sports Depot in Allston on Saturday night. You can find directions at their website, www.sportsdepotboston.com.

The NFL Network will be broadcasting each Bills preseason game, either live or on tape delay. Here's the schedule:

Bills at Redskins -- Live: Saturday August 9, 7:00 pm; Tape Delay Monday, August 11, 4:00 am

Steelers at Bills in Toronto -- Tape Delay: Saturday August 16, 12:00 midnight and 9:00 am; Tuesday August 19, 9:00 am

Bills at Colts -- Live: Sunday, August 24, 8:00 pm; Tape Delay: Tuesday, August 26, 3:30 pm; Wednesday, August 27, 6:00 am

Lions at Bills -- Tape Delay: Saturday, August 30, 5:00 am and Sunday, August 31, 4:00 am."

Thanks, EZC, you're right on.

See you at the Harp in a couple of weeks!