Sketch's real name is Bobby!

Bullpen

• 2 months later...
If that's not Sketch it's someone doing a dead on balls impression of him! :thumbsup:

It is Sketch for sure!!. Where is he? He's the bestest, most sexually engorged goat !@#$ing poster of all time! Where did he go? Someone call the Goat Plower Society of the Macroverse and ask for the President! That's gotta be him! No one plows a goat like SKETCH SOLAND!! That's the word on the street anyway!

You are clearly mistaken, Sketch is found here still searching for that perfect woman.

I've heard that Sketch actually is a shapeshifting goat!@#$er who can take the forms of various humanoid like XY containing vessels in order to record multiple dating videos to be broadcast over the internets, in hopes of finding the long lost sleeper female agent of the shapeshifter race "embedded" in the Earth many centuries ago to "plant seeds" so that world domination vis a vis shapeshifting goat!@#$ers can commense post haste.

It is Sketch for sure!!. Where is he? He's the bestest, most sexually engorged goat !@#$ing poster of all time! Where did he go? Someone call the Goat Plower Society of the Macroverse and ask for the President! That's gotta be him! No one plows a goat like SKETCH SOLAND!! That's the word on the street anyway!

Is that the NAGPS?

Pinky got boring after awhile and that's why she ended up at the glue factory. I must admit that goats intrigue me.

How can you not be intrigued? Yes sir!

Where do you think the expression "got my goat" came from?

There is a long and deep tradition of goat plowing.

It would be the height of arrogance for Sketch or any of us to claim that they originated the religion of goat plowing on this planet.

How can you not be intrigued? Yes sir!

Where do you think the expression "got my goat" came from?

There is a long and deep tradition of goat plowing.

It would be the height of arrogance for Sketch or any of us to claim that they originated the religion of goat plowing on this planet.

The reason Bush sat for seven minutes while reading My Pet Goat is really because he was fantasizing. :thumbsup: