Gotta love reading Moorman's blog.

Dan

I'm not a big blog reader, but Moorman has a good sense of humor and seems to really enjoy his time with the fans. Gotta love this guy! Never thought I'd say a punter is one of my favorite football players.

Brian Moorman Blog

"Let's just say the Apple TV will be hard to beat, but Gibran Hamdan and Rian Lindell are multi-talented."

Even Moorman recognizes the Chroise! :thumbsup:

He really does have an unbelliable following for a punter.

Thats what happens when your punter is the consistantly one of the best player on your team for a number of years. And thats not always a good thing.

Thats what happens when your punter is the consistantly one of the best player on your team for a number of years. And thats not always a good thing.

I would say its more that just that. Yes, he's a remarkably consistent punter and great athlete. But, it's also his attitude. He does whatever it takes to help, whether it be continually pushing himself, making tackles, running for first downs on fakes, throwing during practice to give the QBs a break, participating in all the Probowl competitions that punters never do, opening himself up to the fanbase to sign autographs and such. The guy is just exactly what you want to cheer for.

I would say its more that just that. Yes, he's a remarkably consistent punter and great athlete. But, it's also his attitude. He does whatever it takes to help, whether it be continually pushing himself, making tackles, running for first downs on fakes, throwing during practice to give the QBs a break, participating in all the Probowl competitions that punters never do, opening himself up to the fanbase to sign autographs and such. The guy is just exactly what you want to cheer for.

Agreed. When my dad was at roswell park undergoing treatment, moorman was there visiting with some kids. A nurse from my dad's floor was with them and mentioned how big a Bills fan my dad was. Moorman came up when he was done and chatted with my dad for a while, and the signed photo he gave him is hanging on my wall now.