DE Sedrick Eliis signed - same agent as Peters

I could be wrong but dont this agent have other agents under his wing that help him out? If not that could be a major reason as to why he has not had time for Peters situation.....crossing my fingers.

I don't think so. As far as I know, all agents work alone. So Eugene Parker is Peter's agent, period. Parker's motivation is obvious - he took over as Jason's new agent during the offseason.

if he works out a new deal, Parker will pocket a percentage of the signing bonus and base salary. If Peters' contract is not renegotiated, Parker gets zip. Jason, of course, would benefit from

a new deal but currently is losing $15,000 every day in fines. if he goes back to camp, he at least will make upwards of $3 million. I am sure parker is willing to wait as long as it takes - Jason has to force the issue

since HE is the one losing out right now. I figure this will not go on much more than a week or so before Jason caves. My 2 cents.

I could be wrong but dont this agent have other agents under his wing that help him out? If not that could be a major reason as to why he has not had time for Peters situation.....crossing my fingers.

An arrogant attorney for an agent could easily be at the bottom of this.

Peters better be at the top of the list now. He is all Pro and will be talking big bucks if he gets his butt in camp. Buffalo signed him when nobody else would, gave him a new contract and will do it again.

My big concern is: 1) he is out of shape or not completely healed. This will tell alot about his desire to stay the best at his position.

2) all the shifting around players around causes an injury to starting part of the line that didn't have to happen, i.e. Walker. I know injuries happen but exposing guys to changes cause confusion/errors that make risk higher. Then what kind of angst do we have for a player/agent who caused it.

Get your butt into camp and the Bills will make it worth it!

Get your butt into camp and the Bills will make it worth it!

We will see - LT in an offense near the bottom of pass attempts last season, on an offense not distinguished for long-developing pass plays, and AFAIK a team that had a marked preference for going right in the run plays. He played aside an OL remarkably free of injuries through the last season.

Peters chose not to report. It's reasonable for you ,I, and the Bills to speculate if he is damaged goods. Sorry if I impugn, but he wouldn't be the first player or agent to pull a fast one.

It's pretty clear to me that Eugene Parker's workload with holdouts is very high right now. He'll get to Peters in due time.

What a brilliant idea...apparently the contract will negotiate itself Parker must think since they have not even contacted the Bills...

We will see - LT in an offense near the bottom of pass attempts last season, on an offense not distinguished for long-developing pass plays, and AFAIK a team that had a marked preference for going right in the run plays. He played aside an OL remarkably free of injuries through the last season.

Peters chose not to report. It's reasonable for you ,I, and the Bills to speculate if he is damaged goods. Sorry if I impugn, but he wouldn't be the first player or agent to pull a fast one.

Yes, I noticed too that almost all, if not all of Lynch's long runs last year were behind Langston Walker and the right side of the line...

So much for Walker sucking...