Article in the News

San-O

So the LDT will play 3-tech and the RDT will play 2-tech, because that's where Stroud played, and played extremely well, in Jax the past 7 years. Sounds good to me.

Also like reading this: "Stroud excels against the run." So much for the "he's only a gap-splitter" theorists.

Looks like the D-line is going to accommodate Stroud very nicely.

I like it, starting to make more sense.

Below from "The Buffalo News".

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/402331.html

:P

Getting a guy like Stroud, and shaping the defense to fit him instead of trying to pound him into a pigeonhole, is a no-brainer. Too bad some of Buffalo's previous coaching decisions didn't show such foresight.

Getting a guy like Stroud, and shaping the defense to fit him instead of trying to pound him into a pigeonhole, is a no-brainer. Too bad some of Buffalo's previous coaching decisions didn't show such foresight.

Right. I think sometimes the best D adjustments made, are the ones made before the season starts.

As long as our LS is not part of the DL rotation and our best DL are on the field the majority of the time, the DL should be a lot better. Seeing Schobel or the other "starters" on the sidelines 2 plays into either half or after a long breather on the bench(extended drive by the offense) has never made any sense to me.

To read that our coaches actually developed something based on the personnel they have, rather than force them into something they don't know.... well that's just about the best news all off season. There may truly be cause for some excitement about the upcoming season after all.