Fuel added to Peters' fire?

I get so tired of hearing the bologna. NFL contracts are written in favor of the owners who can cut the player anytime he wants for ANY reason.

the only "bologna" is a holdout........players get signing bonus money up front that the owners can never recover, whether the player performs good or not - the owners get years on a contract for that risk.......if the players get both the signing bonus money AND the right to holdout when they're not happy with the terms of their contract, then what do the owners get for giving them an extension? do they get anything? if the player performs, they holdout......if the player doesn't perform, they never get back that signing bonus......that is unfair system that clearly favors the players

if the players have a problem with the current system they should take it up with their union leaders, who negotiated the CBA that they then approved.......in the meantime, they should abide by the current system which happens to allows teams to cut a player when they see fit

Bill, I don't mean to jump into this discussion in the middle, but do you think that there is any chance Peters is not starting opening day? And do you think the front office would really let him leave? Just looking for honest opinions.

Not starter - yes, if he holds out too long.

Let him leave - no, but willing to listen to a blockbuster trade yes.

If I was an owner I would not renegotiate with a player who broke a contract.

Not starter - yes, if he holds out too long.

Let him leave - no, but willing to listen to a blockbuster trade yes.

If I was an owner I would not renegotiate with a player who broke a contract.

I'm with you - I have no patience for these spoiled millionaire punks who get paid a fortune to play a game they've loved since childhood. The Bills gave this undrafted a-hole a huge break, then ripped up his old contract and gave him a better one. This is the gratitude they get from this greedy piece of freakin' garbage?

One player does not a team make - put the lousy f*ck on the DNR list right now.

19 and 0 baby!!! :worthy:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :worthy: