ESPYS....

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short but they just showed this years espy's here in Japan. I have to say that Justin Timberlake is a very talented and funny futher mucker.... To think "*ick in a box" started it...lol..

The show is a little retarded considering only about 25% of the people were actually there to get their award but.... I thought JT was very funny....

He did a good job but I'd venture to guess that the majority of credit should really go to the writers and the producer. One of them should have helped K.E. with his speech for the Jimmy V Award. That was brutal.

Oh, I have no doubt the writers and producer should get the most credit but he pulled it off. I agree with the speech. It was rough. And why did they get Tom Cruise to narrarate the Aurther Ashe Legacy award???

He did a good job but I'd venture to guess that the majority of credit should really go to the writers and the producer. One of them should have helped K.E. with his speech for the Jimmy V Award. That was brutal.

Didn't catch the ESPYs. YouTube'd his speech after you mentioned it. It was tough to watch, but at least he said "Sorry, I'm really nervous".