[closed]I wouldn't worry about Jason Peters

if he doesn't show up this year...which I do think he will...

I do believe Chambers will step it up - he did fine against the Eagles at a spur of the moment injury to Peters

Dockery will step it up

Edwards releases quickly

Peters isnt my first priority at this time. I'd rather sign Leodis first and get Evans his extention.

I do believe Chambers will step it up - he did fine against the Eagles at a spur of the moment injury to Peters

Dockery will step it up

Edwards releases quickly

Peters isnt my first priority at this time. I'd rather sign Leodis first and get Evans his extention.

Same here . Screw Elvis pig,Might as well do everybodies contract over that`s signed. :cry:

Dockery will step it up

Edwards releases quickly

you must have sold Trent some disability insurance :cry:

He will need it with that turnstyle on the left side

Their OC does not even think Chambers can hold down the left side. He wants to move Walker.

If they are forced to go with Chambers at LT, the Bills will be forced to move a TE permanently to the left side, leaving Walker exposed on the right side.

you must have sold Trent some disability insurance :cry:

He will need it with that turnstyle on the left side

Their OC does not even think Chambers can hold down the left side. He wants to move Walker.

If they are forced to go with Chambers at LT, the Bills will be forced to move a TE permanently to the left side, leaving Walker exposed on the right side.

Do you get royalties from Peters if he gets a big fat extension? Give it a rest. He is good, but not the best player to ever line up at left tackle in the NFL. And for the love of God our offense SUCKED last year, and Peters was part of it. Peters is good, but just another guy blown up to outrageous proportions by the media hype machine. Anyone who doesn't care about his teammates pulling the stuff that Peters has, do the Bills even want him back right now?

Do you get royalties from Peters if he gets a big fat extension? Give it a rest. He is good, but not the best player to ever line up at left tackle in the NFL. And for the love of God our offense SUCKED last year, and Peters was part of it. Peters is good, but just another guy blown up to outrageous proportions by the media hype machine. Anyone who doesn't care about his teammates pulling the stuff that Peters has, do the Bills even want him back right now?

That would be typical of this front office.

piss off the best player on the team at the 2nd most important position- where we haven;t a bona fide player for 15 years

and now cut him loose because the front office is on power trip

and because the front office refuses to acknowledge the importance of LT- we have absolutely no one on the roster that can take his place.

playoffs - here we come

That would be typical of this front office.

piss off the best player on the team at the 2nd most important position- where we haven;t a bona fide player for 15 years

and now cut him loose because the front office is on power trip

and because the front office refuses to acknowledge the importance of LT- we have absolutely no one on the roster that can take his place.

playoffs - here we come

How are they pissing him off? By signing him to a $18M extension when he was making league minimum? I agree he is one of our most important players but your constant bashing of the front office is getting tiresome. You have absolutely no idea about any conversations the Bills have had with Peters. What if his agent is asking for $10M a year? Are you ok with that?

How are they pissing him off? By signing him to a $18M extension when he was making league minimum? I agree he is one of our most important players but your constant bashing of the front office is getting tiresome. You have absolutely no idea about any conversations the Bills have had with Peters. What if his agent is asking for $10M a year? Are you ok with that?

Obi would pay him anything his heart desires. Another NFL LT gets a raise, Peters gets a raise automatically. Of course, when Peters comes back and gets injured on the first play from scrimmage because he's totally out of shape and has no understanding of the play, he can keep all of his bonus.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.