Want Rams/Cowboys Tickets?

2008 St. Louis Rams Single Game Tickets

Single tickets to the St. Louis Rams 2008 home games will go on-sale Friday, August 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM. Fans may purchase tickets at www.stlouisrams.com, www.ticketmaster.com/artist/806024, at area Ticketmaster outlets (Streetside Records, and select Schnucks locations) or charge-by-phone by calling (314) 421-4400 in Missouri or (618) 222-2900 in Illinois. Single tickets are not sold at the Edward Jones Dome Box Office.

Ticket prices range from $40 to $125 and are subject to availability. All ticket sales are subject to a service and handling charge. Tickets for the Dallas and Chicago games require the purchase of a predetermined second game. Dallas’ second game is the Buffalo Bills; and Chicago’s second game is the New York Giants. The selection is automatic during the purchase process and there are no exceptions. There will be an eight (8) ticket limit for the Dallas and Chicago games. There is not a ticket limit on the remaining home games.

Guess they're figuring Bills/Rams won't be that big of a draw. Oh well, guess it will be easier to get some good seats then. I wouldn't figure the Super Bowl Champion Giants coming to town would be that hard to sell out though.

The perfect time to get some good seats at cheap prices. Dallas fans will be dumping them on ebay/stub hub/message boards etc....

Good time to scalp I would think.

I'm not sure if I like this precedent however....

Jeez, that would stink to have to buy a ticket to a game against the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS to get one to watch the Bears. :rolleyes:

Must be they figure they'd have 50,000 Bears fans otherwise, since that's what happened with the Steelers and Packers games last year.

Jeez, that would stink to have to buy a ticket to a game against the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS to get one to watch the Bears. :rolleyes:

Must be they figure they'd have 50,000 Bears fans otherwise, since that's what happened with the Steelers and Packers games last year.

Yeah the GB game last year was borderline hillarious........Cheese Heads everywhere. They had trouble selling out a number of games considering how bad they were. Everyone here in St. Louis was bitching about the blackouts...........for the first half of the season anyway, then nobody cared.

Jeez, that would stink to have to buy a ticket to a game against the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS to get one to watch the Bears. :blink:

Of course!!! I was still trying to figure out the logic there, duhhhhh. :blink: Not a dumb move. The Sabres should do that for the Toronto games.

I am pretty sure the Bills did this years ago with Miami tickets

I remember the Bills doing it in 96(?) with Dallas. I had to buy tickets to Indy in addition to Dallas. Dallas was the game where Todd Collins was starting because Jim was out with an injury. And Indy was a 4pm game that didn't finish till after 8pm, I think around 8:30pm.