Hot Dogs: Boise, Idaho

What the !@#$ is he doing in Boise. Does he have any idea how many of us transplants live in places like southern CA. He'd make a killing here. I know I'd be one of his regulars. Boise..... :thumbsup:

I've been to SoCal several times and I'd rather live at Gitmo. Can't fault him for Boise, it's a pretty place to be.

I've been to SoCal several times and I'd rather live at Gitmo. Can't fault him for Boise, it's a pretty place to be.

Then you haven't been to the right parts of SoCal. Near where I live is some of the most beautiful places in the world.

Lots of good sauces . a good friend cooks hot dogs at work on wed. When he was out sick I made the sauce for the dogs . ( He wa out for 3 months )When he cme back and started making his sauce all the guys said that he should copy how I made the sauce .

What the hell does that have to do with us? :bag:

Well it is an aquired taste. Or he could have visited this part and completely missed this part.

Maybe a visitor needs the Santa Monica , Pacific Palisades experience but, I used to live and hang in East Los Angeles back in the day. It's really not so bad once you understand the ebb and flow. I had good friend that ran a sweat shop sewing jeans and stuff. My wife taught in the Elementary schools. Dont get me wrong , I prefer Malibu but you can have fun in East LA.