Doctor Horrible's Sign Along Blog!

CosmicBills

I recently got hooked on "How I Met Your Mother" (don't ask) and fell in love with Neil Patrick Harris. He's just fantastic. And -- having always been a fan of Whedon, when I heard there was a musical webisode out staring NPH as an evil genius who signs directed by Whedon, I had to check it out.

If this is the future of web-entertainment, we're in for a treat.

Warning: This is a long part 1 of a 3 part webisode.

... but it's worth it!

Link to Whedon's message about the webisode: Master Plan

NPH was great in the first Harold and Kumar movie....I also like Ho wi mEt Your Mother...my only problem witht the show is...who would tall their kids all of these stories?

Bob Saget would

NPH was pretty good in the sequel to Harold and Kumar (soiler alert - I can't believe they killed him though )

He is also the best part of that TV show

I admit, I dig that show. I wanted to hate it. But I couldn't.

Did you watch this webisode yet?

Not yet, my tv at work watching today was dedicated to the past 2 episodes of the Daily Show, and I'm about to go play Mario Kart.

I'ma watch tomorrow.

Monday nights are pretty good for TV. I too like How I met your Mother, but by FAR the funniest sit com on TV is Two and a Half Men. They push the envelope EVERY episode. The cast is perfect: charlie sheen, the perfect rich drunken man-whore and his wonderfully dorky brother played by Jon Cryer. And the most underrated actress on TV, the woman who plays Berta, Conchata Ferrell.

Bob Saget would

NPH was pretty good in the sequel to Harold and Kumar (soiler alert - I can't believe they killed him though )

He is also the best part of that TV show

Super Spoiler alert

*If you had stuck around to the very end of the credits you would've seen NPH pick himself up off of the ground and dust himself off. He's not dead.*

I recently got hooked on "How I Met Your Mother" (don't ask) and fell in love with Neil Patrick Harris. He's just fantastic. And -- having always been a fan of Whedon, when I heard there was a musical webisode out staring NPH as an evil genius who signs directed by Whedon, I had to check it out.

If this is the future of web-entertainment, we're in for a treat.

Warning: This is a long part 1 of a 3 part webisode.

... but it's worth it!

Link to Whedon's message about the webisode: Master Plan

You know what amuses me about Neil Patrick Harris these days? he's managed to get himself cast as the uber-heterosexual while in the real world he's gayer than a football bat.

You know what amuses me about Neil Patrick Harris these days? he's managed to get himself cast as the uber-heterosexual while in the real world he's gayer than a football bat.

Tom Cruise repeatedly gets cast as characters who aren't completely insane. Just solid acting, that's all.