Jesse "The Senator" Ventura

And he's not even the biggest kook in the race. What a state!
I wouldn'd call him a kook...He's an independent thinker. The man has accomplished more in his lifetime than 99.99% of us will ever have: Navy SEAL, Vietnam Vet, Professional Wrestler, Movie Actor, Mayor, Governor of Minnesota, NY Times Best Selling Author. He seems to me a man who can do whatever he sets his mind to.

I'd rather see him run for President
I would too....and I wouldn't put it past him getting elected if he ran and actually getting something done while in office.

I wouldn'd call him a kook...He's an independent thinker. The man has accomplished more in his lifetime than 99.99% of us will ever have: Navy SEAL, Vietnam Vet, Professional Wrestler, Movie Actor, Mayor, Governor of Minnesota, NY Times Best Selling Author. He seems to me a man who can do whatever he sets his mind to.

I would too....and I wouldn't put it past him getting elected if he ran and actually getting something done while in office.

you forgot XFL announcer :ph34r:

I just read his new book, it's an easy read and only takes a few hours. He makes some good points but I get the feeling sometimes that he's full of sh--, especially with alot of his 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I just read his new book, it's an easy read and only takes a few hours. He makes some good points but I get the feeling sometimes that he's full of sh--, especially with alot of his 9/11 conspiracy theories.

You colored all the pictures that fast?