OT: For all you Stankee Fans

You were all wondering why I haven't been talking smack????

I wasn't around.

Now that I am though, I will be happy to oblige.

The Cardinals will win tonight and then they will win again come Wednesday night and celebrate their 16 N.L pennant.

I always talk smack and a few losses in Houston WILL NOT change that for you Stankees fans.

I think the Cardinals were cursed over the weekend perhaps though, I had to sleep with a Yankees blanket.........it felt like I had HIV or something.

We will win tonight, and we will win Wednesday.

PERIOD.

Clemens and Oswalt on 3 days rest???  Hell, we lit Oswalt up YESTERDAY.

74836[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA! :o:(:o

You asked for it. Anyways I have some of your posts bookmarked. You might see them Wed :lol:

Awww........me feeling are so crushed.

You guys kill me.

Last time I checked you stupid !@#$s you have to win 4........something the Astros and Yankees have not done yet if my math is right.

75579[/snapback]

Yeah, BF, but the fat lady's warming up in St. Looie. One win in Houston was all the Redbirds needed to effectively seal the deal. Now, it's backs-to-the wall time.

In which position would you rather be: 3-2 (after being 3-0, from which no team has ever comeback) going back home for 2 games, or 2-3 going back home for 2 games?

75583[/snapback]

That's a very intriguing question. Still better to be up than down I suppose. If the Sox though come all the way back to force a Game 7, hysteria will set in the Big Apple.

In which position would you rather be: 3-2 (after being 3-0, from which no team has ever comeback) going back home for 2 games, or 2-3 going back home for 2 games?

75583[/snapback]

Of course I agree... 3-2 going back home!

Just imagine if something went terribly wrong in game one?

The advantage is totally the non-home field team.

All they have to do is break the 1-1 the first two game.