"Then Levy said to Kelly...."

Buftex

Anyone see this:

http://www.amazon.com/Then-Levy-Said-Kelly...2316&sr=1-1

Gosh, there have been a lot of Bills books out the last few years...some much better than others.

I liked this quote, from the description:

I was listening to the radio a couple years ago, to a Buffalo station, and a trivia question popped up. The guy said, `Who scored the Bills' first touchdown?' Everybody was saying, `I don't know, I don't know.' And I'm thinking, `I don't know who it was.' Then some guy called in and said `Wray Carlton.' I said, `Whoa! That's amazing! I didn't even know that.' I never really thought about it. It never occurred to me that I was the one that scored the first touchdown."

--Wray Carlton discussing the Bills' first touchdown

________________________________________________________________________________

Just curious, to those of you who read a bunch of them, what is your favorite Bills book?

Mine:

1-"Relentless"- Sal Mariana (amazing resource)

2-"Relentless II"- Sal Mariana (amazing resource, part 2! Sal won't write another, unless the Bills do somenthing!)

3-"By A Nose"- Fred Smerlas (I think the guy is a class-A jerk, but this book is full of good antecdotes, and juicy insider stuff, not just the generic "This Kelly kid was so tough, he could have played linebacker" kind of crud, that fills a lot of these sports related books.

Worst:

The Steve Tasker book...it was brutal...I expected so much more from a great player like this. I realize that most of these guys don't actually write these things, but somebody should have advised Steve on

Really enjoyed "The Buffalo Bills and the Almost Dream Season." I believe Carucci did that, but I don't remember.

Yup, that was Vic.

Of course, Relentless I and II occupy a place of honor here on my desk. Don't use them every day like I used to, but they're still a priceless source of information. And while I'm giving props to Sal Maiorana, I should also mention his Game of My Life: Memorable Stories of Buffalo Bills Football.

I enjoy all of mine. Some are more story-telling, others more statistical. My favorite though, is Violent Sundays by Bobby Chandler -duh.

Is thbat a good one? I never read it. I will have to try to hunt it down at the local used book stores.