ESPN WR Rankings

Numark

Bills at 24

New offensive coordinator Turk Schonert will open the offense and attack through the air more behind second-year QB Trent Edwards. Lee Evans is an explosive playmaker whose numbers were down last season with the conservative offense and lack of playmakers around him, but the Bills have strengthened that supporting cast by drafting James Hardy in the second round this year. Hardy is a big, physical receiver with tremendous red zone presence and should help Evans improve his production. Josh Reed is an undersized receiver who is best utilized in the slot while Roscoe Parrish has big-time speed but is more valuable as a returner than a receiver at this point in his career.

patriots

cardinals

bengals

packers

colts

browns

lions

cowboys

chargers

steelers

giants

saints

texans

panthers

eagles

falcons

broncos

jets

seahawks

jaguars

redskins

ravens

rams

Bills

chiefs

bucs

raiders

vikings

titans

49ers

bears

dolphins

think chargers are a bit high (i dunno, maybe? tough) and otherwise it's about fair.

if hardy comes on strong he will improve our whole passing game and maybe get us up 10 spots. if he gets some attention in the flats or down the seem evans could just explode for a 90 catch 1700 yard (serious) season.

Assuming Hardy merely occupies some attention I predict Reed to have a big year operating from the slot a la '02 when he had Moulds and Price opening the middle for him. Of course we don't have an experienced former Pro Bowl QB pitching the ball to them and that's a big concern but if, and it's a BIG if, Edwards can make the right reads at the right time and his receivers are on the same page (are you listening Roscoe and Royal) then Read will be the main beneficiary of that single coverage in the slot. The guy is a very good slot receiver.

GO BILLS!!!

think chargers are a bit high (i dunno, maybe? tough) and otherwise it's about fair.

if hardy comes on strong he will improve our whole passing game and maybe get us up 10 spots. if he gets some attention in the flats or down the seem evans could just explode for a 90 catch 1700 yard (serious) season.

I like the Charger WRS. Chambers walked in like he played there his whole career and Jackson is getting ready for liftoff. I'm hoping Hardy takes the same path as Jackson. He's gonna be a good one.

I tell you, a healthy Rivers and Gates along with the two wideouts and LT2? Dynamite! Playmakers in Cromartie and Merriman on the D?

This just in...the Chargers are pretty friggin' good.

Gotta Agree.

We're not above the Texans or Panthers yet until we actually play a game.

A fortified OL with Stewart carrying the rock this year to go along with Smith, Hackett (an unheralded signing) and old pro Muhammad, this group led by Delhomme will impress.

A healthy dose of health needed of course......

Packers at #4? I think Farve made the WR's better than they really are.

Hard to say. Assuming Favre stays retired or goes somewhere else (Buffalo :rolleyes: ) we'll get a better read on this. I like what I've seen from Jennings and Joneses contributions. Driver can still get it done as well. If Rodgers doesn't succeed, it won't be due to a lack of talent.

Donald Lee and Ryan Grant should be primed for good years as well.