Have we lost our marbles???

DeeRay

Wow! The Bills just held on to beat an 0-5 team at home and a bunch of posters are calling for...

Henry to be traded

Adams to be cut

Smith to be replaced by pPice when Jonas comes back

WM to be annointed as the second coming of Thermal

Can we get a grip here? I mean we're taikng about an 0-4 team holding on to beat a 0-5 team at home. This is time to feel a little relief, not like a new era has begun. We can think like that when we see 3 and for "w"s in a row.

Baltimore is next... and minus their star offensive player. I don't have a "warm and fuzzy" that the Bills are going to come away with a "w". Should I?

With the way the Oline looked yesterday? YES

74531[/snapback]

Let me see if I've got this right... the O line played terrific yesterday and the offense put up 13 points (with the wind at their backs nonetheless) against the 27th ranked run defense and you see a "w" on the road against a better defense?

Nothing like putting things in perspective. Sorry to piss in your cornflakes.

If they can keep Ray Lewis contained like they did Jason Taylor yesterday the Bills will get the W.

The Ravens offense isn't that great so they won't go anywhere with our D. The Offense is coming together more and more everyweek.

Wow!  The Bills just held on to beat an 0-5 team at home and a bunch of posters are calling for...

Henry to be traded

Adams to be cut

Smith to be replaced by pPice when Jonas comes back

Can we get a grip here?  I mean we're taikng about an 0-4 team holding on to beat a 0-5 team at home.  This is time to feel a little relief, not like a new era has begun.  We can think like that when we see 3 and for "w"s in a row.

Baltimore is next... and minus their star offensive player.  I don't have a "warm and fuzzy" that the Bills are going to come away with a "w".  Should I?

74526[/snapback]

We are a 1-4 team who could just as easily been 4-1. The Bills are not that bad a team. What we saw yesterday was team team that FINISHED in the 4th quarter thanks to Willis and the line. What we saw in at least 2 of the 4 losses was Henry falling on his ass when the chips were down. Go crap on somebody elses day. We are just fine thanks.

Let me see if I've got this right... the O line played terrific yesterday and the offense put up 13 points (with the wind at their backs nonetheless) against the 27th ranked run defense and you see a "w" on the road against a better defense?

Nothing like putting things in perspective.  Sorry to piss in your cornflakes.

74538[/snapback]

Wow, thanks for peeing in my cheerios.

yes, Miami sucks but they still have a good O....and throw records out when it's Miami..screw the 13 points, the reason we are happy with our O is that we started on our own 4 yard line and mounted a 95 yard drive that ate the clock....that my fellow fans is a statement.....

Wow, thanks for peeing in my cheerios.

yes, Miami sucks but they still have a good O....and throw records out when it's Miami..screw the 13 points, the reason we are happy with our O is that we started on our own 4 yard line and mounted a 95 yard drive that ate the clock....that my fellow fans is a statement.....

74545[/snapback]

They have a good O? is that sarcasm???? they have like 55 points in six games. You have got to be smoking the good crack man.

74538[/snapback]

Um Miami has the 3rd best Overall Defense in the league. Baltimore is 6th.

I like how you pick one statistic of a whole teams defense as the basis of your argument. That 27 looks bad doesn't it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?s...son=2&year=2004

We are a 1-4 team who could just as easily been 4-1. The Bills are not that bad a team. What we saw yesterday was team team that FINISHED in the 4th quarter thanks to Willis and the line. What we saw in at least 2 of the 4 losses was Henry falling on his ass when the chips were down. Go crap on somebody elses day. We are just fine thanks.

74543[/snapback]

We are a 1-4 team who could just as easily been 4-1.

Now there are some words of pure wisdom. Could we maybe even say we are a 1-4 team that could just as easily be 0-5???

Please... the Bills are a 1-4 team. Leave it there... because, last I checked, that's what their record is. And every time someone mentions to me anything about a 1-4 team, the first thing that comes to mind is... "geezuz, they must suck".

They have a good O?  is that sarcasm????  they have like 55 points in six games.  You have got to be smoking the good crack man.

74551[/snapback]

I think he meant D... They were #2 in the NFL.

Regardless, look at our schedule. Almost beat Jacksonville. Almost beat Oakland. Almost tied New England (until the fumble/TD). Almost beat the Jets. We're obviously not over the hump yet, but we've been competitive in every game (including against two 5-0 teams). Why can't we beat the Ravens?

CW

I think he meant D...  They were #2 in the NFL.

Regardless, look at our schedule.  Almost beat Jacksonville.  Almost beat Oakland.  Almost tied New England (until the fumble/TD).  Almost beat the Jets.

CW

74563[/snapback]

I almost hit a 6 team parlay at Ceasar's yesterday....yet they still kept my money. I tried the almost argument, funny thing....nobody cared. :w00t:

The reality...we were favored by 5 points.....with home field and the weather, everyone in-the-know thinks it is a dead heat. Only fans looks at the almosts....sad but true.

Henry to be traded

74526[/snapback]

He hasn't looked good the last 4 games. Longer if you ask me, its the pass first offense that got him so many yards on the ground. (p.s. i dont want him traded, this year)

74526[/snapback]

The dolphins defense is a tough nut to crack. He did some amazing things yesterday. I'm almost wondering if you even watched the game. We all knew he could do it, yesterday he just proved he could do what we all thought he could anyways.

I almost hit a 6 team parlay at Ceasar's yesterday....yet they still kept my money.  I tried the almost argument, funny thing....nobody cared.  :w00t:

Nobody's saying that the league should give us the wins (well, maybe the Oakland one...). But the fact of the matter is we ARE competitive in all of our games. Therefore, we have a shot at WINNING any of our games.

The reality...we were favored by 5 points.....with home field and the weather, everyone in-the-know thinks it is a dead heat.  Only fans looks at the almosts....sad but true.

We were favored by 6.5 against the Dolphins in my pool...

CW

74538[/snapback]

One can only wonder how many points they would have scored if they didn't have to contend with the wind at all.

Find some love, DeeRay. Just a little. You'll enjoy life a little more. :w00t:

With the way the Oline looked yesterday? YES

74531[/snapback]

Which OL?

The one that allowed Morris to look like Priest Holmes in the first half, or the one that showed up AT HOME in the second?

Just curious which OL you meant.

Just curious also, when's the last time we won a road game?

Which OL?

The one that allowed Morris to look like Priest Holmes in the first half, or the one that showed up AT HOME in the second? 

Just curious which OL you meant. 

Just curious also, when's the last time we won a road game?

74587[/snapback]

Which OLine are you talking about? :w00t: The Bills Oline had nothing to do with Morris yesterday.

I almost hit a 6 team parlay at Ceasar's yesterday....yet they still kept my money.  I tried the almost argument, funny thing....nobody cared.  :w00t:

The reality...we were favored by 5 points.....with home field and the weather, everyone in-the-know thinks it is a dead heat.  Only fans looks at the almosts....sad but true.

74570[/snapback]

Hahaha!!!