Anyone own a ipod docking speaker system?

zevo

Here is a little background. I'm getting married in august and the wedding is going to be on an outside terrace. For the ceremony we r going to have pre-recorded music. Our DJ was going to charge us 500$ extra to provide the music for the ceremony. I said F' that and I have decided to provide the music myself. I have always wanted to get a premium Ipod docking speaker system and I figure now is the time to get one as Iam thinking I could use this to provide the music. Can anyone recommend one thatwould perform well for this purpose? I went and tested out the bose sounddock and it seem to get very loud with little distortion. I am also looking at the Klipsch:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Klipsch-Roo...roductDetail.do

Thoughts? BTW the outside terrace is not a huge space.

Here is a little background. I'm getting married in august and the wedding is going to be on an outside terrace. For the ceremony we r going to have pre-recorded music. Our DJ was going to charge us 500$ extra to provide the music for the ceremony. I said F' that and I have decided to provide the music myself. I have always wanted to get a premium Ipod docking speaker system and I figure now is the time to get one as Iam thinking I could use this to provide the music. Can anyone recommend one thatwould perform well for this purpose? I went and tested out the bose sounddock and it seem to get very loud with little distortion. I am also looking at the Klipsch:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Klipsch-Roo...roductDetail.do

Thoughts? BTW the outside terrace is not a huge space.

We have this one and it works great. Recharges ipods as well. No complaints so far other than someone in our house lost the damn remote. :)

I can't knock Klipsch though. I have their speakers and sub woofer for my PC for 6 years now and still sound fantastic. In fact, if I knew Klipsch made this when we got our Bose I definitely would have at least compared the two.