Season ticket/StubHub question

I bought some prime seats for the opener through StubHub. I got an email the other day from StubHub stating:

"Your order is confirmed. Since tickets for this event have not yet been printed and distributed, they will be shipped to you as soon as the seller receives them. Rest assured, you have our FanProtect Guarantee that your tickets will arrive in time for the event!"

Were season tickets printed and distributed yet? And do any of you have experience with StubHub? Are they OK?

Thanks! Initially I tried to get tickets through TSW, but I was too impatient and had to lock up those babies ASAP!

I've used Stub Hub many times. They are very reliable, I have never had a problem. I'm using them again this year and have recieved the same message you did. It just means that the Bills have not produced the hard copies of the game tickets yet. Once the Bills make the tickets, they will be sent to the ticket holders and that is when the seller will put them in the mail via stub hub and you will recieve your tickets.

bought some prime seats for the opener through StubHub.

````````````````````````````````````

How can you buy seats if we have not gotten ours yet and they are still selling them?? just curious

I'm not exactly sure how StubHub works, maybe they have agreements in place with some season ticket holders? Anyway, they have a guarantee that says your seats will be better than or equal to what you purchased, so we'll see. Sounds like StubHub has a good rep.

I was a season tix holder for about 12 years before moving away - I forgot that the tix come in July.

I'm a season ticket holder and I haven't received mine yet. Usually it's not until the end of July/start of August.

As a side note though, I did just receive my individual game tickets yesterday in the mail, the four more I bought to the Monday night game vs. the Browns.

bought some prime seats for the opener through StubHub.

````````````````````````````````````

How can you buy seats if we have not gotten ours yet and they are still selling them?? just curious

They are preselling them before physically having the tickets in hand. It is normal procedure.