Joke

IBTG81

While visiting his niece, elderly Uncle Geezer had a serious stroke. The

niece drove wildly to get him to the emergency room. After what seemed like a very long wait, the E.R. doctor appeared, wearing his scrubs and a long face. Sadly, he said, "I'm afraid that your uncle's brain is dead, but his heart is still beating." "Oh, dear," cried the niece, her hands clasped against her

cheeks with shock, "we've never had a Democrat in the family before.

While visiting his niece, elderly Uncle Geezer  had a serious stroke. The

niece drove wildly to get him to the emergency  room. After what seemed like a very long wait, the E.R.  doctor appeared, wearing his scrubs and a long face. Sadly, he said,  "I'm afraid that your uncle's brain is dead, but his heart is still  beating."  "Oh, dear," cried the niece, her hands clasped  against her

cheeks with shock, "we've never had a Democrat in the  family before.

74315[/snapback]

Every time I read one of these posts from you, I can't help but recall with fondness the time when you were a Democrat. That was just last year, wasn't it? :w00t:

Every time I read one of these posts from you, I can't help but recall with fondness the time when you were a Democrat.  That was just last year, wasn't it?  :lol:

74320[/snapback]

Yes, it was. Why the slapping of the head? Is it wrong for me to see the error of my ways? :lol: