Picnic table F'er sentenced

BLZFAN4LIFE

fear, no. stereotype, no. and where the hell did you get false info from? calm, rational, logical...well thanx you are making me blush. and I hate no one, I am just well armed with how to deal with the likes of you. and who the us in "you got us" you got a mouse in your pocket, or are you the mouth piece for all the side stepping, excuse making, freak accepting libs tonight?

and thanx for spending so much time arranging clips of my posts that is so nice of you, its almost like a michael moore movie. you know just the parts you libs want people to see.

Yes. Me and the mouse are going to get married. Want to be my best man?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first you are going to have to remove that mouse from your ass. and I'll pass on being the best man in that freak show. thanx anyway.

I thought it was in his pocket?! Did you put it up his butt???? Ewwww!

I thought it was in his pocket?! Did you put it up his butt???? Ewwww!

Repression, Fez ... see it was in my pocket, but he's obsessed with dude ass. So he wants to picture it up my butt. Number one song on his iPod is of course,

Repression, Fez ... see it was in my pocket, but he's obsessed with dude ass. So he wants to picture it up my butt. Number one song on his iPod is of course,

Could be worse. He could have put it on a table... :rolleyes: