Bills Interested In RB Kevin Jones

Steve C

I'm sure there were many who were thinking the same thing about Ken Davis. I'll take Fred over Kevin any day.

Let's not confuse the issue here. Fred Jackson is no Kenneth Davis. And don't forget the Bills picked up Kenneth Davis from the Packers after an injury filled season. So he's a more appropriate comparison to Kevin Jones than he is Fred Jackson.

The real question is... What is Kevin Jones gonna cost? He has been showing scouts that he is pretty healthy for a few months now and has recieved a couple of offers (I believe the Pats made on earlier in the offseason) but he has turned them down because of the $$$$$. If he isnt willing to agree to an insentive based contract then I say pass.

The Associated Press is late to the party ...

Actually, KFFL was late to the party, as the AP reported this in an article last Thursday -- the article used to start the original thread here. So KFFL took about three days to report it, and then Pitta took about three days to post it here.

Let's not confuse the issue here. Fred Jackson is no Kenneth Davis. And don't forget the Bills picked up Kenneth Davis from the Packers after an injury filled season. So he's a more appropriate comparison to Kevin Jones than he is Fred Jackson.

Maybe someone can pull a Tonya Kerrigan on Jackson and injure him so he can be more like Davis.

Actually, KFFL was late to the party, as the AP reported this in an article last Thursday -- the article used to start the original thread here. So KFFL took about three days to report it, and then Pitta took about three days to post it here.

:D

Fail all around, including a dose for me ...