Cheaters Never Win!

WWVaBeach

Just wait until they get hit with charges of being terrorists

38 years may seem harsh, but I don't disagree with most of the charges like burglary, and fraud

Just wait thought, Microsoft or another computer company will have them lined up with 6 figure jobs when they get released to work for them with their skills

Just wait thought, Microsoft or another computer company will have them lined up with 6 figure jobs when they get released to work for them with their skills

Exactly! These kids have just struck the jackpot, they can only hope this gets more media coverage and the computer community will be bidding for their services.

I don't think that stealing teachers ID's and password along with stealing a copy of the schools master key is quite the same as hacking into the computer system. If you got the teachers log in information it seems like the real hard part would be getting into and out of the school unnoticed. Sentence is kind of much, but they are 18 and should have thought about the consequences. 38 years no, Probation for a few years and a ton of community service, sure.

This serves as a reminder, if you are going to change you grades, dont make yourself a straight A student, just pump it up a couple points and get your average a little higher ;) .

...38 years no, Probation for a few years and a ton of community service, sure...

Their parents are rich. This is probably what they will walk with. Just look at them smiling their privelaged asses off in the booking photos. They believe that nothing really bad in this world can touch them.

Exactly! These kids have just struck the jackpot, they can only hope this gets more media coverage and the computer community will be bidding for their services.

Eh, it doesn't sound like they did anything special. They physically broke into the school, and probably just found a teacher's password on a post-it note. These dudes were pulling C's and D's in high school AP courses....probably not the kind of kids that M$ and the like are going to hire.

Maybe if these two morons put as much effort in to actually earning the grades as they did towards cheating, they would be better off.

I don't think 38 years is too much time. My son is a straight A student, and works his a$$ off for it . . . I'd be PO'd if i worked as hard as he does and some stiff hacked into the system and gave himself the Regent's scholarship that I had earned . . .

Let 'em rot . . .