Cop convicted of raping 4

"similar" thing happening in syracuse as we speak with my sister-in-laws father-in-law, he is a former cop and decided he couldnt stay away from my neices :lol::lol::lol: , his own frigging grandkids, terrible story and i hope he gets what he has coming to him, but i do not have much faith that he will

"similar" thing happening in syracuse as we speak with my sister-in-laws father-in-law, he is a former cop and decided he couldnt stay away from my neices :lol::lol::lol: , his own frigging grandkids, terrible story and i hope he gets what he has coming to him, but i do not have much faith that he will

Is this the guy? I think I got a speeding ticket from him once.

CICERO, N.Y. – A former Cicero police officer admits to sexually abusing a child. Jack Himes, 68, pleaded guilty to charges of forcible sexual conduct against a child.

Himes was arrested in December and was accused of molesting two girls. He will be sentenced July 15th.

dats the son of a B word

Is this the guy? I think I got a speeding ticket from him once.

CICERO, N.Y. – A former Cicero police officer admits to sexually abusing a child. Jack Himes, 68, pleaded guilty to charges of forcible sexual conduct against a child.

Himes was arrested in December and was accused of molesting two girls. He will be sentenced July 15th.