Fantasy Football

I would be interested in starting a league at yahoo, it is free and very customizable. If anyone is interested let me know. Only bragging rights and no money will be on the line, we could make it a keeper league if ayone wants.

I've been thinking about joining a league. If you start it up, count me in. :lol:

OK go to Yahoo fantasy football, and look up available custom leagues. The name of the league is Salad sucks, the draft is Tuesday june 17th at 830 PM. Look over the rules and we will discuss if any should be added or subtracted. Right now I am the only team, I believe I made it a 12 team league.

June 17th draft? Is this a pre-season league? of AFL? What am I missing here....

If you would like Bills West you can que your picks and it will pick for you. Any way I am working 48 of the next 56 hours so I will not be looking on this board or the draft site until Monday. I believe two spots remain open, if it is not filled by Monday morning I will make it open to the public to ensure we fill those two remaing teams.

well i would love to do a league with the board members can i join

We do an annual TBD league...this will be the 5th year running...but its WAY to early for that...look for us in the fantasy football section around mid-late July.....Go Bills!