It looks like that the NY Jets just might be the class

I'll offer a olive branch here and take this time to apologize to you about my insinuation about your character because you're right, I don't know you. As far as you considering this an idiotic post is your opinion and I'll respect that without taking offense but I did take some solace in the fact that while we were getting pounded by the Patriots in the last few years our players didn't resort to being undesirable on and off the field like them and some other teams from around the league. I can't say that I feel the same way about some of our players at this time. That's too bad because at one time part of our slogan was Talkin' Proud.

Fair enough. I'm just growing weary of all of the personal attacks we've been seeing on the board. It's obvious that mostly everyone on the board does not condone the actions of Lynch, whatever thay may be, but it seems like people have to prove that they are smarter, classier, etc. and it is really growing tiresome. Also being a Bills fan in New England I can tell you it's going to take a lot more than being classier to handle getting pummeled 56-10 by the Pats. I mean sure I can respect other teams more than the Pats or Bengals but at the end of the day we have failed to achieve our ultimate goal and another team succeeded regardless of how classy they are collectively. And when we've gone so many years without making the playoffs (and having some very classy players and teams as a whole during that period) you just want to win.

Fair enough. I'm just growing weary of all of the personal attacks we've been seeing on the board. It's obvious that mostly everyone on the board does not condone the actions of Lynch, whatever thay may be, but it seems like people have to prove that they are smarter, classier, etc. and it is really growing tiresome. Also being a Bills fan in New England I can tell you it's going to take a lot more than being classier to handle getting pummeled 56-10 by the Pats. I mean sure I can respect other teams more than the Pats or Bengals but at the end of the day we have failed to achieve our ultimate goal and another team succeeded regardless of how classy they are collectively. And when we've gone so many years without making the playoffs (and having some very classy players and teams as a whole during that period) you just want to win.

Erik, you'll never realize how much I'm in agreement with this whole train of thought here. I just thought that we were right on the verge of doing it the "right way" and now it appears that we might have taken a couple of steps backwards this off season. That's too bad. I'm really not trying to condemn or judge Marshawn, if indeed he was the driver, but what really disappoints me is not the fact that he might have been out late, drinking and possibly not putting himself, his future and the team in the best situation but the fact that if it was him who hit that woman then the realization that it didn't matter enough to him to see if she was alright. That's really the complaint that I would have with him and this incident. I'm a football fanatic, the Bills especially, but it's NOT the most important thing to me in life although I'll admit it is up there though.

Erik, you'll never realize how much I'm in agreement with this whole train of thought here. I just thought that we were right on the verge of doing it the "right way" and now it appears that we might have taken a couple of steps backwards this off season. That's too bad. I'm really not trying to condemn or judge Marshawn, if indeed he was the driver, but what really disappoints me is not the fact that he might have been out late, drinking and possibly not putting himself, his future and the team in the best situation but the fact that if it was him who hit that woman then the realization that it didn't matter enough to him to see if she was alright. That's really the complaint that I would have with him and this incident. I'm a football fanatic, the Bills especially, but it's NOT the most important thing to me in life although I'll admit it is up there though.

That's true. And for the record should Marshawn warrant a suspension and is given it I would support the commissioner's decision but I would route for the Bills and hope that they have made enough personnel moves (ie Freddie Jackson and/or Omon) that they would be able to overcome but you bet once Marshawn is in the lineup that I will root for him to succeed with the team every minute he is in there. I will root for Hardy too because the truth is these kids are in the early 20's and have not come close to eaching their point of full maturity. Plenty of people have made it out after living tough lives and making some tough choices in the earlier years, so I'll stick with them and hope that they live and learn.

Cotchery had 1130 yards on 82 receptions, but just 2 TD's. Coles has barely broken 1,000 yards receiving the past 4 years, but has had 12 TD's the past 2 years. I'd hardly qualify either as "great" WR's. As for the RB's, it's the same group as last year, plus the backup RB from the Dols. BFD. At TE, Chris Baker is disgruntled. On the OL, Faneca should be an upgrade but is he enough? On defense, they're sticking with the 3-4, but Kris Jenkins will be their NT, and he had trouble playing well and staying healthy the past few years in a 4-3. Their LB's outside of David Harris and their DB's don't impress me much.

As I said, they'll play their AFC East rivals tough, but they won't win the division and won't make the playoffs.

If you watched a Jets game or two, you'd realize that numbers on a terrible offense don't speak to how good or bad a player is. Cotchery and Coles are beasts, period. They had no running game whatsoever, and pretty much no QB either, and still put up those 1,000 yard seasons. Watch Cotchery and Coles, they have great hands, make great plays, run after the catch and block anyone. They also added TE Dustin Keller. Anyone who says they have no WR's is an idiot wrapped in a moron.

If you watched a Jets game or two, you'd realize that numbers on a terrible offense don't speak to how good or bad a player is. Cotchery and Coles are beasts, period. They had no running game whatsoever, and pretty much no QB either, and still put up those 1,000 yard seasons. Watch Cotchery and Coles, they have great hands, make great plays, run after the catch and block anyone. They also added TE Dustin Keller. Anyone who says they have no WR's is an idiot wrapped in a moron.

Coles had 646 receiving yards and an 11.7 YPC average last year. And Keller is a TE who will only see time in 2 TE sets, unless they start him over Baker, who had a respectable 40 catches for 406 yards. But I agree that they don't have "no WR's." However their QB situation will have the most say on offense. I'm not sold on Clemens and Pennington is on the downswing.