Praise for Greer

If Greer can't unseat McGee he probably won't unseat McKelvin. This reminds me of the talk about Pozlusny not being a lock to start because DiGiorgio was playing so well. If Greer has raised his game as much as Fewell says then he should be able to unseat McGee.

I believed the Bills had a great DB group already and I have no problem believing Greer raised his game because he did last year. Any way you slice it's great for the Bills.

If Greer can't unseat McGee he probably won't unseat McKelvin. This reminds me of the talk about Pozlusny not being a lock to start because DiGiorgio was playing so well. If Greer has raised his game as much as Fewell says then he should be able to unseat McGee.

I believed the Bills had a great DB group already and I have no problem believing Greer raised his game because he did last year. Any way you slice it's great for the Bills.

Agreed, if Greer is playing as the best CB then he starts in the #1 slot.

I have a feeling that he will unseat McGee, I know I know, McGee had 1,289 passes defensed last year.

Does anybody think that in Buffalo, it might be better to have this problem at any other position? How about DT, OG, OT, or LB? I mean....last I looked, we were a cold weather team in a predominantly cold weather division.

What a mess. :blink:

Cold weather won't start until past the halfway mark, if even. If suspended by Goodell, Marshawn wouldn't miss more than half the season, if any game.