Joey Porter is mad

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/sports/f...amp;oref=slogin

This article may answer some of it for you, apus. Seems that whenever the Competition Committee gets a complaint on cheating/unethical behavior by a team, it usually turns out to be the Pats.

Some highlights:

The committee heard accusations that the Patriots had taped opposing coaches’ signals, placed microphones on defensive players to steal quarterbacks’ audible signals and manipulated clocks and coach-to-quarterback radio systems.

The N.F.L. team executive said the Patriots were the subject of most of the accusations discussed in the rules committee’s deliberations. The team’s recent success and tight-lipped approach, as personified by Belichick, has played a role.

“They were the only team, really,” the executive said. “Clearly, they were the team mentioned far more than anybody else.”

How 'bout that?

Peter King had a similar article in late Feb., citing anonymous coaches and players he spoke to at the Combine, most of whom thought there was too much smoke around NE for there not to be fire (his words.) I, too, believe that these guys are up to more "no good" than we currently know. Anyone who's watched any of their games and the officiating therein has to wonder whether Bob Kraft has Mike Pereira (head of the NFL refs) on the payroll.....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick question though, if they were caught cheating after the first game against the jets, and their success is because they cheated and knew the opponents plays before hand, how come they still made the SB, with it being their only loss?

come on..billcheat has the copies at his house :oops:

There have been a NUMBER of audio problems in FOXBORO. I don't recall hearing about audio problems time & again at any other stadium, can you? The FACT is the league has decided to send people around to check on audio to make sure there is no cheating this coming season. Put 2+2 together, the league is doing this because they know BELECHEAT* was tampering with the audio in the past. I believe Belicheat* probably admitted as much to Goodell. As far as HGH use by Pats* players, explain to me how Seau looked OLD & SLOW on his last legs while with Miami, & played like he was 25 again after joining the CHEATERS*. YOU CAN"T.

But these are all assumptions, something a few of us were berated for making when it came to Hardy possibly pointing a gun at his father. Yet when it comes to Bellichek and the Pats, those rules are thrown out the window.

But these are all assumptions, something a few of us were berated for making when it came to Hardy possibly pointing a gun at his father. Yet when it comes to Bellichek and the Pats, those rules are thrown out the window.

The audio problems are a FACT not assumptions. It is also a known FACT banned substances were used by at least one Pat* It is also a KNOWN FACT Bill Belacheat* CHEATED & his team* CHEATED. The Pats* situation is NOTHING like the Hardy situation. Why don't you just go on a Pats* board and post your crap, I'm SURE they will ALL agree with your flawed reasoning.

The stuff about the radios are not assumptions--they were reported as fact by at least two coaches, Jack Del Rio (in a playoff game, no less, if memory serves correctly) and Rod Marinelli. Neither is the stuff about HGH, as Rodney Harrison showed last year they've got at least one user on the team, and the only way he got caught was by being dumb enough to use his own address, as the NFL doesn't test for HGH. Ever see the size of the melons on Bruschi, Vrabel and Seau--each is so large that it has its own gravitational field, a known side effect of HGH use. Not saying they're users, but according to a power lifter acquaintance of mine, an enlarged head is a symptom power lifters call the "bloat", and they seem to have extra large noggins to go with their advanced age and athletic ability. They've also apparently been accused of a ton of things by their brethren--just read the article I linked to earlier. What say you to that?

Not saying they're users...

I am. It's no surprise that the Patri*ts have taken castoffs from other teams and those players have suddenly found the fountain of youth. And Belichick is a proven cheater, so I believe he's tried every cheating angle. It's no coincidence that the team came out of nowhere and beat what most people thought were better teams in the SB, and then when they clearly had the best team in the SB, lost. The difference was cheating by videotaping.