Bills back at it

Hardy seems REALLY fluid for a big guy...I hope he keeps his guns in the closet and keeps himself out of trouble. This kid could really be good.

I don't know... Lee kept looking down after catching each ball, which might mean he isn't focused on getting up the field or it might mean he is just thinking about making big money in a new contract.

Marcus doesn't seem as big as advertised. His shoulders are so slouchy. And am I the only one who saw him completely taken out of that play by a backup tackle?

I agree with Paul’s self-assessment -- he is really rusty. I am pretty sure he badly over pursued and would have missed that critical tackle, letting the running back take it to the house.

I also noticed all the balls thrown James' way were quite high, which is particularly disappointing since he is already so tall -- damn, Trent, are you getting old already?

James, what's up with the smiling? Aren't you taking this seriously?

/sarcasm

I just thought we were getting too confident around here. :blink::D:D:)

I agree with Paul’s self-assessment -- he is really rusty. I am pretty sure he badly over pursued and would have missed that critical tackle, letting the running back take it to the house.

Holy over pursuit Batman!!!

I don't know... Lee kept looking down after catching each ball, which might mean he isn't focused on getting up the field or it might mean he is just thinking about making big money in a new contract.

Marcus doesn't seem as big as advertised. His shoulders are so slouchy. And am I the only one who saw him completely taken out of that play by a backup tackle?

I also noticed all the balls thrown James' way were quite high, which is particularly disappointing since he is already so tall -- damn, Trent, are you getting old already?

/sarcasm

I just thought we were getting too confident around here. :rolleyes::doh::):rolleyes:

I had the /sarcasm thing under my scroll bar and I was ready to tear this apart :D

Hardy gets his hands up for those high balls, and I liked how even in no shoulder pads practice he puts a stiff arm to Alvin in the flat.

:rolleyes:

Hardy seems REALLY fluid for a big guy...I hope he keeps his guns in the closet and keeps himself out of trouble. This kid could really be good.

That is always my thought when I see him on film, or the handful of times I've seen him live. There are a ton of really tall wideouts that have tried to make it in the NFL, but very few have the type of fluidity that he seems to have.