Wonderful Play Calling

zow2

At first I was concerned with all the pitchouts to McGahee, but after a while it became clear he was doing a nice job of getting 3, 4 and 5 yards on first down when it really looked like nothing but a collision and a cloud of dust.

Was VERY impressed with didn't force anything when the flea-flicker fell apart due to coverage, and I feel like without the wind, that first play of the game was seven.

For the most part I agree. I do think the play calling was good most of the day..............HOWEVER, I do have a big problem with the goal line calls. You have 1st and goal from the 1........you run the ball 4 times straight ahead all 4 times!! If you can't gain 1 yard on 4 tries, you don't deserve a job in the NFL. So, other than the play action on 2nd down from the 1, I thought they called a great game!

Actually, I think MM and crew have been pretty solid with the offensive schemes for much of the year.

However, that was one of the worst replay challenges I have ever seen. First of all, it was clearly incomplete. Secondly, even if it was ruled complete, the Dolphins would then have accepted the holding penalty and made it 3rd and 15. I would prefer 4th and 5 to 3rd and 15.